Chapter Thirty- Nine- My Obsession Over You, Is Not Healthy

CHAPTER THIRTY- NINE

I smiled up at him and squinted as the morning sun burnt my eyes. Caleb rolled over, my breath caught in my chest when I was shifted on top of him.

"Morning beautiful." He grinned.

I frowned. "What are you doing-"

"Something I should have done way before." Before I could react Caleb's fingers trailed down my cheek, he leaned forward. "I can't hold back my feelings any longer A, I'm in love with you." My heart was beating wildly in my chest. The sound so loud that it pounded in my ears, I could hardly move. The only part of my body that moved were my eyes. They dropped closed till I felt his face closer to mine.

His lips suddenly touched my own.

My whole body froze in shock till the ice melted and heat took over. My arms automatically slung around his shoulders. His hands ran through my hair, down my back where they laid as he pressed me closer towards him.

Water suddenly dropped from the sky. My eyes opened as he pulled away and grinned.

"It's raining." I whispered.

That smile replaced with a frown. "It shouldn't be raining."

"But-"

He shook his head, suddenly the water around us became a dark blur of blue as he disappeared. "Caleb!?" I shouted.

My own voice was drowned by the sound of laughing. My eyes snapped open, as stared up at Sam and Mason. "Wakey Wakey!" Sam grinned.

I groaned. Really? A dream? Why!?

Caleb rolled over and stared up at Sam and Mason. Water was splashed over him as well. I glared up at the bucket in Sam's hand. It was in that instant that I realised I was still holding Caleb's hand. I pulled away and watched as Sam gave me a unsubtle wink.

Caleb yawned. "What time is it?"

"Eight o'clock." Sam answered, she held her hand out to me and I grasped it. "Aiden woke up and got worried because he couldn't find you guys. Of course Oliver didn't notice that you were gone." She grinned. "I could hear his snoring from our tent. No wonder you bailed." She frowned. "What time did you go to sleep?"

"Maybe around 7." Caleb answered with another yawn.

"An hour sleep?!" I exclaimed. "No wonder I'm so tired."

"What did you do all night?" Mason asked. His eyes suddenly widened as stared between us.

"Nothing!" I screamed and winced. I was so subtle.

Caleb chuckled. "We just stayed up and talked all night. It was Alleys first-"

Suddenly Aiden walked from around the tree and laughed. "Yeah I bet it was."

Caleb glared at him. "Her first all nighter."

Aiden just winked and shared a smirk with Mason. "Anyway we have breakfast ready."

"And your eating with me." Sam grabbed my arm and dragged me over with her, leaving the guys staring after us.

Mason, Sam, Aiden and Oliver had all cooked an large amount of eggs and bacon. Sam and I grabbed our own share with toast and orange juice before sitting on the board walk with our feet dipped into the water.

"OK spill." Sam said as soon as we sat down.

"Uh-" I muttered after taking a huge bite of eggs.