[☆1☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

Ahhh it's almost the last day of high school, just one more day to get out of that hell trap.

Im gonna spend my whole summer with my deer (Luhan).

In the meantime I need to focus on my studys in order to graduate.
************************************
Baby it's your songgggggg baby it's your songgggg♪

My alarm clock rang I looked up at the time and it was 6:30am I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I then grabbed my uniform for school after that I brushed my hair and put on light make up.

I walked downstairs and saw Eomma and Appa.

Eomma was cooking breakfast and Appa was reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Good morning Eomma, Good morning Appa." I said as I went over to appa and hugged him and did the same to eomma.

"Good morning darling, come sit and eat breakfast before you go to school." Eomma suggested, so I did as she said.
After eating breakfast I ran back upstairs to wake Baekhyun up and I opened his door and saw he wasn't in his room.

I called his name twice but no answer, right when I turned around.

"AHHHHH!!" Baekhyun screamed and grabbed me to scare me.

"AHHHHH!!! I hate you Byun Baekhyun!" I screamed and he just laughed.

"Yahh it's not funny pabo!" I smacked his arm and he still laughing.

"It's funny because you said you hate me but yet you cared to come into my room to wake me up." He chuckled.

"Whatever." I shot back and left his room.

It was now 7:00 the bus comes at 7:10 so I rushed out the house without saying bye to my parents.

I waited at the bus stop and then I felt a pair of arms wrap from behind me.

I was going to scream but then I remember that these hands, arms feel familiar they were luhans.

I turned around and I was right, it was my Lulu. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He smirked.

"Good morning Jagiya, did you sleep well?" He asked while staring into my eyes.

"Good morning Oppa, I slept very well thank you." I pecked his lips once again.

"Hey can you guys stop, thats disgusting, take it to a room or stay home, this isn't a kdrama this is real life." Some boy said that was at the bus stop.

Luhan glared at the boy like he wanted to strangle him.

I hit Luhans arm softly so he can pay attention to me.

The bus came and we got on the bus hand in hand and sat together.

The bus was about to pull off but then my idiot brother came running and ran on the bus and started apologizing to everyone.

I just sighed and acted like he wasn't my brother.

"Why is he doing that?" Luhan laughed.

"I don't know but for now I am not related to him." I reassured Luhan.

Hello readers, what do you think of this fanfic so far? If you like it be sure to leave a vote and comment. Thank you~
Author Kim♡