[☆16☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

I arrived to my house and I hesitated to walk into my house. I knew I was going to get in trouble for not coming home last night, but I was Luhan so I was safe.

Ever sense my eomma forbidden me to see Luhan I have been being very sneaky and seeing him anyways, she will never make me break up with Luhan to be with that devil Sehun.

I slowly walked to the front door and unlocked it with my key. I walked inside and my eomma was freaking out while my appa was comforting her.

I walked over to them and saw my eomma crying, she looked up at me and quickly stood up to hug me.

"YAH! Where have you been, I've been worried sick, I didn't sleep at all last night knowing that you weren't home, and on top of that you weren't even answering my calls what the fuck Soon Shin." My eomma yelled at me.

"Do you even know how scary it is to have your only daughter out on the streets and not answering your calls? It's terrifying. I thought you were dead! Your not being responsible and it's scary!" My eomma yelled once again.

I put my head down and thought about how worried she was, she was right, I was being irresponsible and selfish.

"Go get dressed in something formal, we have guests coming over." My appa shooed me off to go upstairs.

I walked upstairs and pulled out a blue hoodie and and black skinny jeans and my blue converse along with my black snap back.

I got dressed and walked out my room to go downstairs. As soon as I reached the bottom steps my eomma looked at me and shook her head.

"Soon Shin what are you wearing, I'll be up in a second to pull out something for you." My eomma chuckled as I walked back upstairs.

She soon came upstairs and pulled out a really cute outfit but I think it was too much.

"Wear this, it's really cute

"Wear this, it's really cute." My eomma squealed and I just sighed.

"Eomma don't you think this is a little bit too much to be formal?" I asked her as I eyed the outfit.

"Aniya, it will look great on you now quit get ready." She pushed me into the bathroom to get ready. I put on every piece of clothing she pulled out for me and looked in the mirror.

"This is cute, it really suits me." I whispered as I checked myself out. My eomma started knocking on the door.

"Are you done Soon Shin?" She asked and I opened the door and her jaw dropped.

"It's so cute on you, now go downstairs and wait for our guests." She pulled me out the bathroom and dragged me downstairs.

The doorbell rings

I walked to the door and opened it and my jaw dropped and I froze where I was.

There stood

My enemy

The one I hated

Oh Sehun

"Annyeong Ghaseyo Soon Shin it's nice to see you again." Mrs. Oh smiled, all I could do was nod my head and let them in. We all walked over to the dinner table and sat down.

"So Mrs. Byun shall we have Sehun and Soon Shin go on a date?" Mrs. Oh asked my eomma and my eyes went wide like D.O

Me go on a date with Sehun, Yuck I'd rather kill myself than go on one with him. I can tell he's a nasty boy who only likes girls for their body.

"Ni that'd be great for them both to get to know each other." My eomma agreed with Mrs. Oh.

"Eomma I don't wanna." I interrupted them.

"Soon Shin is there a problem?" My mom said between her gritted teeth as a warning to shut up.

"A-aniyo nothing." I said as I looked down avoiding everyone's stares.

"Alright your date will be in two more days so make sure you mark that down somewhere so you don't forget." Mr. Oh said. I slowly nodded my head.

"Excuse me." I excused myself and walked up to my room.

Sorry I took so long to update the book. I've been reading other books and forgetting that I have books that have to be updated.

Hope you guys like this chapter.

From
Author Kim♡