[☆4☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

"You're getting a arranged marriage." Appa said and Eomma squealed like a kid.

"WHAT!" I shouted with confusion because I was shocked.

"Your getting married." Appa said once again.

"No your not doing this to me, I'm with Luhan I'm not marrying anyone else unless it's Luhan!" I shouted and stomped my feet.

"Look Soon Shin you technically don't have a choice because this is for business purposes, we need the money we are very broke and this could change our lives." Eomma said.

"Have you guys considered what my feelings would be! Huh!? If I fall in love with the boy I'm marrying and he breaks my heart it's because of you guys and I don't want that to happen because I'm not leaving Luhan." I stood and crossed my arms.

"Luhan is a very bad boy. The boy your going to marry is a maknae and he's very polite." Eomma squealed.

"YAH! There's nothing wrong with my oppa, he's not a bad boy, he's polite, and last he's mine and will always be and your not going to ruin it." I said and tried to walk away but appa spoke out.

"Dont raise your voice at us young lady, now on Thursday your going to meet your fiancé so wake up at 9:30am. Don't talk back to me. Understood?" Appa said. I fumed red and stormed upstairs and slammed my door.

"UGHHHH ARE THEY TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE!?" I screamed. Then I thought about it, what am I gonna tell Luhan?

Will he think I'm cheating on him. I fell on my bed. And grabbed my phone to call Luhan.

"Yeboseyo"

"Lulu it's Soon shin."

"Annyeong baby what's up?"

"A lot of things, I'm just really frustrated I need your comfort can I come over?"

"Ne, you can come over anytime baby, do you want me to pick you up?"

"Yes please, I'll be at the café."

"Arasso."

"I'll leave first." I hung up the phone and got dressed, I put on my black oversized pullover and my leggings and my black converse and I grabbed my black hat and left my hair out.

Looks like this.

I left the house without saying a word to my parents, I was so fed up with them

I walked towards the café and entered it and sat at a table waiting for a waiter.

"Annyeong how may I take your order?" The waiter asked.

"Annyeong may I have strawberry Bubble Tea. Please?" I asked.

"Ne, I'll be right back with your order." The waiter gave me a cheeky smile. I just smiled back and nodded.

I was waiting for Luhan, he's thirty minutes late. Finally the waitress came back with my Bubble Tea.

"Ah kamsamhamnida." I said and smiled. The waitress smiled and went to the next customer.

I looked out the café window and saw Luhan, I stood up and ran outside to hug him. We received stares and whispers such as.

"Aigoo look at them they are so cute"

"Awwww kyeopta"

"Oppa, Why can't you be cute like him"

"She's so pretty"

I buried my face in Luhans chest while I was hugging him.

He lifted my chin and pecked my lips in front of everyone and of course I turned beet root red so I put my face in my hands and Luhan just laughed.

I hit his arm.
I grabbed my bubble tea and we made our way to Luhans house.

Cute and crazy chapter, huh? If you liked this chapter, drop a vote and leave a comment. Thank you 😄
From Author Kim♡