[☆18☆]

Byu Soon Shin's POV

I walked up to my room and saw a rose gold dress, I stared at it because it wasn't my style. I don't like tight dresses but oh well.

I put on everything that was pulled out for me and then applied the make up that was on my dresser, I'm not a big makeup person.

Last but not least, I curled my hair and let it out and spritz on some perfume. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Damn, I look good." I chuckled. I wonder who's downstairs. I shook my head and walked to bed to wait.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I lazly got up and walked to my door and opened it.

"Soon Shin are you ready?" My eomma asked me and I nodded my head as she scanned me from head to toe.

"How do I look?" I asked my eomma and she smiled.

"You look beautiful as always Soon Shin-ah." My eomma praised me and I hugged her.

"Come downstairs, theirs someone waiting for you." I followed her downstairs to living room and there was a boy sitting on the couch but I couldn't tell who it was.

Until he turned around. My eyes grew huge as he stared at me with his jaw hanging. I fumed with anger as I encountered the person I hated.

"Woah, Soon Shin-ah you look..... Wow... You look.... Great." Sehun praised me but I didn't accept it I just tsked and looked away from him.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked him with anger. He turned his attention back to me and smiled.

"I was invited here to take you on a date." He smirked after he said the word 'Date'. I turned around to go to my eomma.

"Eomma why does he keep coming here. I don't like him." I said in a whisper yelling tone so she could hear me.

"Look Soon Shin-ah do you want to know the truth on why you have to marry Sehun?" My appa asked me as his smiled turned into a frown.

I nodded my head.

"Ok, well you see your halmeoni, she wanted our daughter to marry her good friends grandson as soon as he was birthed." My jaw dropped as I heard what my appa just said to me.

"So, halmeoni and Sehun's abeoji made a promise that our kids would marry as soon as they were birthed and me and your eomma agreed and so did the Oh's because it's a family tradition." My appa told me and my face went back to it's dull self.

"Ok, now Soon Shin-ah do you understand why you have to marry Sehun?" My eomma asked me and I nodded my head.

"Good girl, now go on the date with him and don't do it for us, do it for halmeoni. She would be very proud of you." My eomma patted my back as I walked back to the living room where Sehun was at waiting for me.

"Soon Shin-ah you ready to go?" Sehun asked me and wiggled his eyebrows. I nodded my head slowly and adverted my eyes away from his.

He grabbed my hand and I flinched in shock from our skinship he decided to make happen.

Who does this boy think he is. Instead of me taking my hand back I just walked out the house hand in hand with Sehun, just to make my halmeoni happy.

We walked to the car and Sehun opened the door for me and I got in and he ran to the driver seat and jumped in.

"So..... Where do you wanna go for our first date." Sehun had the nerve to say date again and I just forrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes.

"Anywhere is fine." I replied coldly and he nodded his head and drove us somewhere.

Annyeong readers, mianhae for taking so long to update, I've been quite sick for the past week so I have just been reading books instead of updating mine.

I hope you all like this chapter, I'm currently working on the next chapter for this book so stay tooned 😄

Kamsamhamnida for all the support. I love you all.

From
Author Kim♡