[☆6☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

My appa didn't say a single word the entire car ride which made it awkward so I just stood quiet.

We finally arrived home and he got out the car and I did as well, as soon as we got to the door, eomma ran to me and hugged me.

"YAH! Where were you? I was worried sick!" My eomma shouted as she wiped away her tears.

"Eomma relax, I was at Luhan's place." I told her as I made my way to the living room, but before I good even enter the living room my eomma grabbed my arm and the words she said made my whole world freeze.

"I want you to stop seeing Luhan!" She shouted making my body stiff and my world freeze.

"Mwo? Me stop seeing Luhan? Haha that's funny eomma." I tried to take her statement as a joke but her face told the total opposite.

"I'm serious Soon Shin you need to stop seeing Luhan and that's final! Now go upstairs and put something decent on." My eomma said and I just stood where I was shocked by her words.

"ANI I WILL NEVER STOP SEEING LUHAN! YOU CANT MAKE ME!" I shouted as I stormed upstairs to my room, I slammed my door as hard as I could and plopped myself on my bed and sighed loudly.

你让我太激动了,你让我如此 (you got me so excited you got me so)
My phone rang and I dashed over to it knowing it was Luhan and I quickly answered it.

"Yeboseyo"

"Jagi, I miss you already, what are you doing?"

"Thinking of you oppa."

"Awe so cute, if I was with you right now, I'd pinch your cheeks and kiss you."

I held my cheeks as I felt them flush red then quickly shot back.

"Ani you can't pinch my cheeks they are so precious to me oppa wae."

"ㅋㅋ your too cute, well I have to go jagi, I'll call you later Wo Ai Ni."

"Aww, arasseo Wo Ye Ai Ni bye oppa." I hung up the phone and made my way back to my bed and plopped down on it.

I heard a knock on my door and I lazily stood up and made my way to the door and opened it.

I saw my eomma all dressed up for something, I don't know what it was.

"Yah! Soon Shin I told you to get dressed in something decent, we have guests coming, hurry up." Eomma spat then left my room.

I walked over to my closet in a annoyed manner and pulled out a sweatshirt and sweatpants and my black uggs.

I didn't care about how I looked for the guest I just wanted to be comfortable. I heard another knock on my door and I ran over to it and opened it.

"Soon Shin! I hope you are not wearing that for the guests." Eomma stated.

I sighed in annoyance as she walked over to my closet and pulled out a red dress that looked very uncomfortable and high heels that were red.

"Put this on and wear these"eomma gestured the dress and heels towards me and pushed me into the bathroom to changed and waited for me to come out.

I came out and tried to walk with the heels but I ended up falling. Eomma didn't catch me so I feel to the hard surface.

"Aigoo, Soon Shin gwenchana?" Eomma helped me up as I dusted the dirt off the dress.

"No, these heels are a death trap." I sighed as I tried walking in them again.

"Well you have to wear them so practice until the guests arrive arasseo?" Eomma left my room.

I sighed as I walked over to my makeup dresser and sat in the chair and grabbed my consealer first to put it on to hide my little acne.

i finished putting my makeup on and i just brushed my hair not caring if it was curly or straight.

I practiced walking in the heels and fell a couple times but after ten tries I was able to walk in them easily without falling.

*Ding Dong* the doorbell rang.

"SOONSHIN COME DOWN! THE GUESTS ARE HERE!" My eomma yelled so I could hear her.

I checked myself in the mirror and thought to myself. I look sexy in this dress.

I walked out my room downstairs to see the one and only....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Cliff hanger, mianhae hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the late update, I've been very very busy with high school. It's difficult, anyways if you liked this chapter make sure to leave a vote and comment.😄

Author Kim♡