[☆10☆]

-
Byun Soon Shin's POV

We arrived to Luhan's house and soon as we stepped out of the car he picked me up and kissed me.

"Luhan wait til we get inside" I said while chuckling at his behavior.

"Waeee? I can't wait but I guess I have to... Oi I think my eomma is home!" Luhan said with a shocked look.

"Go check pabo!" I smack his arms off me and made him go check.
He made his way to the house and opened the door.

I waited outside for a good thirty minutes. It was cold af. Luhan finally came out of his house with a upset look on his face.

"Oppa is there something wrong?" I asked him while cupping his face.

"A-ani, it's nothing" he said still pouting like a baby.

I stared at him and I saw his eyes watering I got worried because I wanted to know what was wrong with him.

"Luhan neo gwaenchanh ni?" I asked for the second time.

"Aniyo!! Waeeeeee! Waeee appa waeeee?" He cried and I took him into a warm embrace.

"Oppa gwaenchanha" I said while rubbing Luhans back with one of my hands.

I grabbed one of his hands and pulled him to his car and made him sit in the passenger seat as I sat in the driver seat.

As soon as we both got in the car Luhan grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.
I looked at him and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and I reached out to wipe away his tears. He smiled as I did that.

"Gomawo" he managed to speak out and I stared the car and drove us to my house.

We finally arrived to my house, throughout the whole car ride it was silent except for Luhan's sniffling.

We got out the car and I saw the lights on in my house I got my house keys out of my pocket and unlocked our house door and opened it and there stood............

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Cliffhanger mian, Im sorry I took to long to update the book I have been very busy with birthday party's and homework and I had also recently hurt my ankle so I have a huge blue bruise on it and it hurts at the touch. I also have been trying to think of my ides for the book.

Also I will be publishing a new book called "Seducing My Boss Mark Tuan" don't miss the first chapter. Once u read it you'll fall in love with it. Also please check out my other book "Dreams Do Come True (Sehun Fanfic)" I know u guys will love it so check it out as I continue this book.
Kamsamhamnida

From
Author Kim♡