[☆12☆]

Continuing this crazy scene XD
Enjoy

Luhan was soon on top of me kissing me with passion. I felt his hands go to the hem of my shirt and slowly pulling it up........

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
I parted from his soft kisses and stopped his hands from trying to pull my shirt up.

"O-oppa.... I can't do this" I managed to say as he began to kiss me again.

"Luhan.... Really..... I can't.." I said and gently pushed him off of me.

"Jagi what's wrong? If anything I should be the one mad aren't I?" He asked me with a serious face.

I shrugged my shoulders and stared at him. He stood up from my bed and stared at me before making his way to my door and unlocking it.

He looked at me one last time til he left my room. I sighed.

"Aigoo, pabo Soon Shin what are you gonna do with yourself" I whispered to myself while facepalming.

I got up from my bed and went to my closet to put on something more comfortable.

After I changed my clothes I saw Luhan sitting on the couch running his fingers through his fine hair in frustration.

"Luhan~" I cooed but got no response from him so I just walked up to him and straddled him.

"What do you want Soon Shin?" Luhan said in a way as if he was annoyed by me.

"You~" I whispered in his ear seductively.

"Aniyo stop this nonsense you had your chance alr-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his.

We both parted to catch air and Luhan looked at me in disbelief.

"Yah! What was that for?" He questioned before running his fingers through his almond brown hair.

"It was to shut you up." I smirked and played with his hair. I caught him smirk but then it went away when he caught me looking.

"Luhan Mianhae I love you so much I don't wanna lose you, trust me, I will never fall for that jerk, and plus I don't have a choice on whether I wanna marry him or not." I explained.

Luhan just huffed and gently moved me off his lap so he could continue watching "soccer" on the tv.

I sighed and sat next to Luhan but he just scooted away. I kept moving closer to him until he fell on the floor.

"Soon Shin! Stop!" He yelled at me. Is he really upset with me? He knows I love him and will only love him. Why is he acting this way?

He stood up and walked over to the kitchen stool and rested his chin on his fist. I stood up and walked over to him and hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"What Soon Shin?" He asked me in a irritated tone. Did I do something wrong?

"Luhan Wo Ai Ni." I said then kissed his cheek. He just sighed in frustration.

"Luhan, don't worry nothing will happen between me and Sehun I promise I won't do anything with him. I only love you nobody else." I said in his ear and he turned around to look me in the eyes.

Luhan stood up and picked me up and kissed me passionately. I kissed back of course.

"Wo Ai Ni Soon Shin" Luhan said between the kisses. I just smiled.

Hope you guys enjoyed his chapter. I was working hard lol. Keep up the good comments and thank you all for reading my book. I love you all 😘😄

From
Author Kim♡