[☆17☆]

Sehun's POV

I'm quite glad I'm going on a date with Soon Shin but she's not happy at all about this whole arranged marriage thing.

I don't blame her though, being forced to marry someone you don't know is very scary and annoying but your gonna have to get over it sometime.

"Excuse me" Soon Shin stood up from her chair and walked out he dining room.

"What's wrong with her?" My eomma asked Mrs. Byun

"I'm sorry for my daughters behavior, she is a bit angry that I forbid her from dating her no good boyfriend Luhan. Really he's a bad influence." Mrs. Byun said.

I don't blame her either Luhan is very bad, he beat me up for flirting with Soon Shin and he starts a lot of fights.

I don't know what she sees in him. I'm such a better guy that Luhan. I would treat Soon Shin like a princess. I will win her heart. Just wait and see.

Date night

"SEHUN IREONA!!" someone scream from outside of my door while banging it. I lock my door every night.

"YAH SEHUN ARE YOU AWAKE?" she asked while screaming.

"Ne eomma let me be, aishhh.." I put my blanket back over me and covered my face to fall asleep for ten more minutes.

"OH SEHUN IF YOU DONT OPEN YOUR DOOR THIS INSTANCE IM TAKING AWAY YOUR PHONE AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE." eomma screamed and I shot up from my bed.

Look I may be 20 but my eomma treats me as if I'm a 15 year old. So I just follow all her rules so I don't make her mad.

"Aigoo eomma I said I'm awake." I got up and walked to my door and unlocked it to see my eomma standing there with a pink tuxedo.

"Ummm.... Eomma who's tux is that?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Yah! Pabo it's yours, you need to get ready for your date today. Now hurry hurry before your late." She shooed me to the bathroom and I got ready.

"Man I look good." I checked myself out as I styled my hair into a comb over.

"Eomma I'm done!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Ok, come down so I can take a picture of my handsome son going on his first date with his fiancé." She squealed as I walked downstairs.

"Hana, dul, set." *camera shutter*
My eomma looked at the picture and smiled.

Picture in the media.

"Aigoo my son is so handsome." She squealed as she pinched my cheeks.

"Aishhh... Eomma that hurts." I moved her hands from my face.

"Ok, go on your date with your fiancé and have fun and be a gentlemen, don't ruin my image." My eomma scolded me as I headed out the door to go to my car.

I drove to Soon Shin's house to pick her up. As soon as I arrived I walked to the door and knock on it.

"Annyeong Ghaseyo" I greeted The Byun's as they let me in, I looked around and I noticed a lot of new things like furniture and little nicknacks.

"I will go get Soon Shin for you, please make yourself at home." Mrs. Byun smiled at me then walked upstairs.

I walked to their living room and saw a huge chandelier it was nice.

I walked to the couch and sat down to wait for Soon Shin. I heard footsteps so I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Annyeong readers sorry I take forever to update. :( I really have been tired, so I'll try to update a little quicker. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

From
Author Kim♡