[☆24☆]

Luhan's POV

I woke up and checked my phone to see if I had received any calls or messages from Soon Shin, but there weren't any.

I really messed up big time. I need to apologize to Soon Shin. I never wanted this to happen but it just happened.

I got up and walked over to my bathroom to wash up and get dressed to go to Soon Shin's house.

After getting washed up, I went to my closet and pulled out black ripped skinny jeans, a red shirt and my leather jacket with my red and black snap back.

I put on my black and red Jordan's along with my black shades and made my way downstairs.

I didn't bother to eat breakfast, I just walked straight outside to go to Soon Shin's house.

I got into my car and drove to her house hoping she would be there. If she isn't there then I don't know what I'm gonna do.

After about thirty minutes of driving I finally arrived to her house. I jumped out my car and ran the door and knocked on it.

The door opened and Soon Shin had a smile on her face but then was soon replaced with a frown.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came to see Soon Shin. Is she here?" I asked a little nervously.

"Why do you need to see my daughter? Haven't you hurt her enough? She isn't here anyways now run along." She shut the door on my face before I even got to speak again.

I slowly walked back to my car and got in it and started driving down the street when I suddenly noticed Sehun's car.

I pulled over to observe. There was a girl in his car. They both got out. My heart shattered when I saw who the girl was.

It was Soon Shin, Lee Soon Shin.
She hugged Sehun then kissed him. My heart shattered to pieces from the scene.

Has she finally moved on? Does she still love me? Ottoke?

I felt a tear run down my cheek as I watch the scene of them talking and giggling.

I've never seen Soon Shin so happy before. She was never that happy with me.

"Did I even make her happy?" I asked to myself while whipping the tears from my eyes before driving to a cafe.

I arrived at the cafe and got out my car and walled in to think about life.

"Annyeong ghaseyo, would you like to order sir?" The waitress asked me and I scanned the menu.

"One bubble tea will do." I said and she went to get it.

In the meantime I sat in the corner and decided to look at photos of me and Soon Shin when we were together.

I started to tear up again until I noticed the waitress had came back with my bubble tea and I had quickly whiped my tears.

"Here you go sir, enjoy." She said while bowing.

"Kamsamhamnida mam" I bowed my head and she walked away.

I sipped on my bubble tea and looked up to see that Soon Shin had came in. I smiled and then that smiled soon turned into a frown after I saw Sehun walk in after her.

She grabbed his hand and interlocked her fingers with his. Did she really move on? It's only been one day and she's already with another guy.

I decided to text her phone.

From:Luhan

"Soon Shin.....I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you....Please talk to me...I miss you...And I love you"

I looked back at Soon Shin she was smiling, then she checked her phone and her smile turned into a frown.

She turned towards Sehun and hugged him.

"Sehun oppa I don't love Luhan anymore. Ottoke? He still loves me yet he hurt me for another girl." Soon Shin said loud enough for me to hear, since she was sitting at a table pretty close to mine.

I noticed she began to cry, Sehun comforted her. I really hurt her badly.
What is wrong with you Xi Luhan.

She suddenly looked up and looked at me and I quickly turned my attention to somewhere else. Good thing I had my shades on.

I noticed she was looking at me closer and I put my head down in my arms.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up and it was the waitress. She asked if I was finished with my bubble tea and I nodded while laying for it and I swiftly made my way past Soon Shin and Sehun.

Before I stepped foot out the door I over heard their conversation.

"Sehun Oppa, you won't ever hurt me like Luhan did, right?." Soon Shin asked Sehun.

"Ne, I'll be here for you, I'll never break your fragile heart. Your too good to lose, I'm glad I can call you mine jagiya." After hearing Sehun's cringy confession I fumed and walked out quickly.

I got home and stormed to my room without saying hi to my parents.

"What am I going to do?" I said to myself as I plopped on my bed.

Yeah Luhan what are you going to do?

Annyeong readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a long chapter, man Luhan is fucked up 😂sorry.

If you liked this chapter make sure to leave a nice comment and a vote please. If you aren't already following me then hit that follow button.

I'll gladly follow you back. Special thanks for 10.3k views 😄💖🎊🎉

I love you all, thank you all for supporting my book and reading it. If you guys didn't know by then you all are the ones who keep me writing 😄.

I appreciate it all.

From
Author Kim♡