[☆27☆]

The wedding

Soon Shin's POV

I took a deep breath after I checked my dress and I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving my dressing room.

It was time for me to walk down the isle with my appa.

"Are you ready princess?" He smiled and I nodded my head while smiling back.

The doors opened and I looked up and saw Sehun standing under the bridal arch and my bestfriend Hyeshin who I havent seen in months.

My family was all looking at me and Sehuns family too. I put my best smile on as my appa walked me down the isle.

He handed me off to Sehun and whispered something in his ear. Sehun chuckled at whatever my appa told him.

Sehun held my hands and stared into my eyes and smiled, I smiled back.

At the corner of my eye I saw Baekhyun standing next to his girlfriend while he's waving to me like a freak.

Haha he's still the same Byun Baekhyun I know before he moved out to live with his girlfriend.

"Soon Shin you look beautiful today." Sehun complimented me. I blushed.

"I dont look beautiful any other day?" I joked and earned a laugh from the crowd.

"You look very handsome Sehun oppa." I said intertwined our fingers.

He smirked. The priest started to talk.

"Do you, Oh Sehun take Lee Soon Shin as your beautiful, loving, and caring Wife?" The priest asked Sehun.

"I do." Sehun answered as he squeezed my hand a little but it didnt bother me.

"Do you, Byun Soon Shin take Oh Sehun as your handsome, loving and caring Husband?" The priest asked me. I smiled.

"I do." I said as cheerfully as I can but calm as well. Sehun pulled out the rings and slid one on my finger and I geabbed the other and slid it on his.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and Sehun pulled me closer to him.

He leaned in closer and closer until our lips met. A loud cheer was heard as me and Sehun enjoyed out kiss.

We parted and looked into eachothers eyes. I turned to look at my parents, they were crying. I chuckled at their reactions.

It was time for my to throw the bouquet of flowers.

I threw it and I turned around and saw Baekhyun had caught it. He looked at me then back at the flowers and then handed it to Hyeshin.

I then noticed someone very familiar way behind Baekhyun and he had blonde hair and he didnt look happy.

I decided to not care and go back to Sehun. Me and Sehun took pictures with alot of people and it was time to go now.

I wanted to change into something more comfy so I pulled Sehun with me to the dressing room.

"Sehun oppa im tired can we go home now?" I asked as I walked over to him and straddled him and snugged my face in his neck.

"Anything for my beautiful lovely jagiya." I giggled at the way he said jagiya with his deep voice.

Suddenly Sehun swept me off my feet and carried me to the limo. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He walked to the limo and the limo driver opened the door to let us in.
Sehun placed me on the seat and he told the limo driver to take us home.

"Yeobo." Sehun looked at me with a disgusted face. I laughed at him.

"Yah! Dont call me yeobo im not old yehet." He said and I pinched his cheeks. He rubbed them as I giggled.

I then remembered that the seats lay flat. I pulled the string that makes the seats lay flat and I pushed Sehun to lay flat.

"Yah! I was watching the tv." He whined and sat up. Oh I forgot to mention theres a tv in this limo.

"I dont care, im tired." I pulled him back down. He sat back up and focused on the tv.

"Oppaaaaaa~ im tired." I whined while pulling his arm. He turned around to look at me.

"Go to sleep then jagi." He said as he moved a strand of hair out of my face behind my ear.

"Can you lay down with me until we get home jebal?" I wrapped my arms around his arm.

I heard him sigh, I smiled widely because I knew I won hehehe.

"Fine, but im still gonna watch tv so dont bother me." He said as he laid back on the seat.

Since there werent any pillows but a blanket, I laid my head on Sehuns chest and pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Annyeong Readers
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Theres only three more chapters to go till the next book which will be published probably in febuary or earlier.

I decided im gonna make a book two.so stay tooned.

From
Author Kim