[☆2☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

Me and Luhan got off the bus hand in hand and we received unpleasant stares and whispers filled the school hallway.

"I have to go to class right now baby ok. I'll be back to get you for lunch. Love you." Luhan said and I nodded my head then head pecked my lips. I blushed as he walked away.

I started walking to my class but was stopped by the queenkas Hyerim, Yuri, and Seunji.

They pushed me against the locker and asked me questions about luhan like.

"Why are you with Luhan oppa?"

"Why would Luhan date such a pathetic girl like you."

"You should go back to the pond where you belong you ugly duckling."

More harsh words attacked me but I ignored and tried to walk away but Hyerim the head of the queenkas pushed me to the locker and smacked me then punched me.

I didn't do anything back I just let her beat me up.

All of a sudden before Seunji was about to punch me in my nose some boy grabbed her hand and then screamed at all the queenkas to leave and they ran screaming.

"Annyeong I'm Oh Sehun but you can just call me Sehun." He smiled. The boy reached his hand out to help me up.

"Ah annyeong I'm Byun Soon Shin just call me Soon Shin also thank you for helping me." I replied with a smile.

"Anything for such a beautiful girl like you. *wink* I have to get to class I'll catch you later *wink*." Sehun walked away to his class.

Eww why did he wink at me, is he insane does he not know that I'm dating Luhan, everyone in the school knows I'm Luhan's.

Ugh pabo boy.
************************************
Lunch Time
************************************
I waited for Luhan to come get me from my locker but the halls were empty. I then received a text from Luhan it said,

From: Luhannie
Go on ahead to lunch without me. I have to stay in science class to finish my makeup work mianhae baby. ♡😔

I just sighed and put my books in my locker and then I closed my locker and Ive never been more scared. Sehun was standing there, his hand on the locker, the other on his hip.

"Why hello beautiful girl *wink*." Sehun said.

"Stop flirting with me you player! I have a boyfriend so you better back off before you see the side of me I've never shown anyone." I got extremely mad.

"Oooo you have a side you wanna show me *wink* ok I'm up for it let's see it." He scanned me up and down.

I felt like smoke was coming out of my ears.

I shot daggers at Sehun but he didn't seen to be amused so I just put my head down and walked away from him hoping he won't bother me again.

Hello readers. Enjoying this book? If you are leave a vote and comment thank you.
From Author Kim♡