[☆20☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

Me and sehun got onto his car and drove off somewhere. I didn't want to distract him while he was driving so I stayed quiet the entire ride.

I felt my phone vibrate over thirty times in my pocket but I didn't check it, i didn't want Sehun to be nosy if it was Luhan who was texting me.

We arrived to a fancy restaurant. I think it's a little too expensive but whatever makes Sehun happy then I don't care.

I don't understand why my halmeoni would make that stupid promise with her friend.

Well there's nothing I can do about it so I might as well get over it right now because there's no turning back.

Me and Sehun got out the care and walked into the restaurant.

"Table for two under the name Oh Sehun." Sehun said and the waitress guided us to our table.

We sat down and I stared at the menu thinking about what I wanted.

"So, Soon Shin what would you like to eat?" Sehun asked me with a satisfied smirk on his face, aishh this boy.

""Ummm I-I'll h-have Daeji Bulgogi and Japchae." I stuttered but then told myself to calm down because I don't want Sehun to think I like him because I don't.

"Arasseo, what do you want to drink?" Sehun asked as he scanned the menu.

I scanned it as well while my lips were pursed into a thin line. My eyes opened wide when I saw that Banana milk was on the menu.

I love banana milk, my eomma used to always buy it for me, but I still drink it on my own time.

"Banana milk." I said as look up and Sehun to see he had a 'are you serious' look on his face.

"Why not chrysanthemum tea?" He recommended and I just sighed and nodded my head.

The waitress came over to take our order but I noticed that she was only looking at Sehun and her shirt was slightly unbuttoned and you could see her cleavage. That made me angry until I felt Sehun's hand on mine.

"Jagi, what would you like to order?" He asked me and my eyes grew big because he called me jagi. I looked at the waiter and she shot a glare at me.

I decided to play along with Sehun's act and I placed my order then shooed the waitress away.

After she came back with our food she lipped 'you will die' to me and walked to the person's table that was behind Sehun.

The guy that was sitting behind Sehun looked awfully familiar, I decided to ignore and talk with Sehun for a while.

I heard a very familiar laugh and the guy who laughed set his eyes on me and my eyes grew huge as I saw him holding the hands of the girl in front of him.

It was him, it was the one I loved for three straight years, it was Xi Luhan and here he was sitting with another girl laughing and holding her hands.

My heart started to ache from the scene in front of me. I stood up and walked over to him and smacked him while tears fell down my face.

After I smacked him I tried to pull myself together and break up with him.

"L-luhan i-its over!" I yelled and took off the ring he bought me and threw it on the floor in front of him before storming out the restaurant.

I ran to somewhere I wasnt familiar with and cried my eyes out. Someone pulled me into a warm embrace and patted my back.

"There there, everything will be ok, I'll always be here for you." The deep voice said. I knew it was Sehun. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried into his jacket.

Mainhae for the crappy chapter lol It was quite funny to see you guys so hype on who it was that Soon Shin saw at the restaurant.

My Next update might happen after Christmas or after the new year.

From
Author Kim♡