[☆14☆]

Soon Shin's POV

Previously in chapter thirteen,

I felt like someone was following me so I looked behind me every ten steps I took just to make sure nobody was following me and then suddenly......

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A dark figure jumped out of the bushes behind me and put a blindfold on my eyes and a cloth in my mouth so I wouldn't screen and he/she tied my hands and bring me somewhere.

"Mffghh mfghhh mffghhh." I tried screaming but it didn't work so I tried squirming out of the persons arms but that didn't work either.

This mysterious person finally sat me down and removed my blindfold and there was a person with a girl shaped body standing in front of me.

That girl took her mask off and smiled at me evily. I don't know who this girl is anyways.

"Hello bitch, If you didnt already know who i was then bitch you better learn because my name is Hana." She flipped her hair in a dramatic way.

Who the hell is she and why am I here tied up when I should be home?

"I-im s-s-sorry b-but w-who a-are y-you?" I was terrified I didn't know if I'd be killed right here right now.

"Hahaha did this bitch really just ask who I am after I just explained who I am?" The girl started laughing while holding her stomach then she stood straight and a serious face.

She walking towards me and bent down at my level and she put her hand on my shoulder and got close to my face.

"Oh honey.... I'm your worst nightmare." She whispered in my ear causing a weird feeling shiver down my spine. I'm so scared. Is she gonna kill me?

"W-why a-am I h-here?" I asked without making eye contact.

"Your hear because I would like you to know something Soon Shin. Stay away from my Sehun or I'll kill you bitch." She yelled then smacked me across the face.

"YAH WHO ARE YOU!?! HOW DARE YOU HIT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Luhan came running to me and Hana kicked him in the back and Luhan fell in front of me but was able to untie me.

Action time

I stood up from the chair without Hana noticing and I grabbed the chair and hit her on the head with it and she screamed in pain. I kicked her in the stomach maybe seven or more times.

She began coughing up blood and I ran over to Luhan who was also laying on the ground and I tried helping him up until I saw Hana holding a gun at the corner of my eye.

"Your gonna die today bitch." Hana was about to pull the trigger but somebody grabbed her hand and took the gun from her then ran away with it.

We didn't see who the person was since they were really fast. Luhan grabbed my hand and we both ran for our lives to his house. Luhan quickly opened the door and slammed it shut then locked every entrance of the house.

"Soon Shin jagi are you ok? Are you hurt?" Luhan asked me all these question and I could tell he was extremely worried.

"Ahh ni, I'm ok and ani I didn't get hurt. Gomawo oppa for saving me." I hugged Luhan and began to cry.

"Oppa I was so scared." I sobbed in Luhans sweater.

"It's ok jagi your safe with me now arraseo." He patter my back to comfort me then he slowly picked me up and walked us over to the couch to sit down.

Luhan put me down and he layed on the couch and patted the area he wanted me to lay. I layed down next to him and I drifted to sleep. Not caring about me getting in trouble for not coming home.

Annyeong everyone sorry for taking so long to update, I've been busy reading books that I haven't taken the time to update my books.

Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter it's interesting.

From
Author Kim♡