[☆22☆]

Soon Shin-ah's POV

I realized I was still hugging Sehun so I quickly stepped back only to be pulled back into another warm hug.

Instead of me pushing away I hugged him back and we stayed in this position for a while.

"Sehun oppa I don't know why I ever doubting you, your very caring and that means a lot to me. Thank you" I said to Sehun while my head was still pressed against his chest from the hug.

"Anything to make you happy, I'll never make you disappointed in me. You are special to me even though we don't know each other enough, from first sight I knew you were the light everyone needs." Sehun said as he broke the hug to look me in the eyes.

I got lost in his brown eyes and I leaned in and he did too, when I realized what I was doing I quickly took a step back and looked at the ground.

"S-sorry Sehun but I can't." I said while still looking at the ground.
He nodded his head before dragging his arm around me and we began to walk.

"Oppa can I stay at you house tonight,I don't feel comfortable going home because I know L-luhan would be there." I started choking up because of luhan.

"Sure why not, my parents are out of town anyways so I have to house all to me and don't cry over that dick head, he isn't worth crying for, so brighten up little lightbulb." I giggled at Sehuns speech.

We continued to walk to his house, as soon as we got inside I remembered something.

"Er...Umm...Sehun Oppa?" I called out to Sehun as he was in the kitchen getting a snack for us.

"Yeah" he replied while coming to the living room with lots of snacks.

"I don't have any extra clothes with me.....do you mind if I borrow a shirt and pants from you?" I asked him while I took a peperro stick out the box and ate it like a bunny.

He giggled from my sudden action and nodded his head while standing up to go to his room.

As I waited for him to come back down with the clothes, I decided to look around because I've never been in his house before.

Everything seems so modern it's really nice. The interior of this house is just perfect, I could imagine the Oh's having a Butler.

I was startled by Sehun as he put his hands in front of my eyes.

"Yah! Sehun you scare me pabo!" I yelled and turned around and hit his chest. He laughed at my cute action.

Little did I know, his heart was beating so fast from my presence.

"Shall we watch a movie after you get changed?" He asked me while handing me a red wolf goodie and red sweats and a singlet.

I gladly took the clothes from him and placed a huge smile on my face while nodding.

"Aigoo your so cute, now go get in those clothes palli." He rushed me to the bathroom to get dressed.

I put on the sweats and they we're a bit big on me but they were really comfy. As I took off my dress I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey Soon Shin are you done yet? The movie is about to start." Sehun said and I simply replied back with a I'll be out in a sec.

I took bra off and put the singlet on and the the red wolf pullover hoodie. I was really comfy. I put my hair in a ponytail and took my makeup off with a rag and hot water with soap.

I took off my jewelry and grabbed everything including my heels that broke and placed it all in the bag Sehun gave me.

I finally got out to the living room to notice Sehun wasn't in there. I began to look around and still no sign of Sehun.

"S-Sehun O-oppa where are you?" My voice stammered as I got scared.

Just as I was about to call for him again he came from behind me and grabbed my shoulders while yelling argggg.

I jumped and ran to the couch and cried. I was completely terrified, I hate being scared by someone, Luhan use to scare me all the time.

I began to cry more as I thought if the memory's between me and Luhan.

"Soon Shin-ah mianhae I didn't mean to scare you that bad, gwenchana I'm here I'm sorry." He apologized to me while hugging me.

"Pabo." I muttered under my breathe while whiping my tears from my face. We decided to watch a funny movie.

Annyeong readers, sorry short chapter. I updated really quick lol I am not tired and it's 5:27am right now.

I haven't gotten any sleep because Ive been thinking about updating my books.

Anyways enjoy this chapter and make sure to leave a nice comment and a vote and if your not already following me then hit that follow button and I'll gladly follow you back as well.

From
Author Kim♡