[☆Final☆]

Soon Shin's POV

"Hey Sehun Oppa can you get Eunji's baby bottle with the milk in it?" I yelled as I tried to get my 1 month old baby to stop crying.

"Ne, ill be up in a sec." Sehun ran to the kitchen and searched for the baby bottle while I was rocking Eunji in my arms.

" agiga eomma hante mal-eul anhandago malhaji mala. (Hush little baby dont say a word mama is gonna buy you a mockingbird)" I sung to Eunji while rocking her.

She fell asleep in my arms and I stared at her beautiful face, she looks just like me and Sehun. But mostly like her appa.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"She's sleeping, everything ok?" Sehun asked as he rested his head on my shoulder and rocked us sided to side.
I sighed and smiled.

"Couldnt be any better oppa." I said as I kept my eyes on my daughter while still rocking side to side.

Eunji put her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it. I squealed from her cuteness.

"Omo oppa look she sucks on her thumb." I softly touched her tiny hand and she wrapped her hand around my index finger and held it.

I smiled and carresed Eunji's soft chubby cheeks.

"Shes adorable and beautiful." I whispered loud enough for Sehun to hear.

"She's beautiful, just like you Oh Soon Shin." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

I kissed Eunji's forehead and put her  back in her crib. I turned around and hugged Sehun tightly.

"Saranghaeyo Oh Soon Shin, thank you for giving me everything I wanted. A loving wife, a beautiful daughter, a beautiful family and your heart." He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our noses touched and we stared into eachothers eyes deeply.

"I love you too Sehun. Thank you for not leaving me or playing with my feelings. Thank you for always being by my side since the day I met you.
I couldnt ask for anything more than to be with you." I said then kissed his lips passionately.

He responded to the kiss and picked me up and brung me to the room without breaking the kiss.

He gently layed me on the bed and continued to kiss me nonstop. He slid his warm soft hands up my shirt and took my breast in his hand.

I squirmed at his touch. He began to massage my breast. I moaned quietly in his mouth.

He started to unbutton my shirt and I did the same to him. He took his pants off along with his shirt and I did the same leaving me in a bra and panties.

I giggled as his jaw dropped.

"Oooo your a naughty one Soon Shin, wearing my favorite lingerie." He said as he crawled back on top of me and massaged my breasts again.

I traced my fingers along his chocolate abs, down to his waist line.
I felt his member hit my leg a couple times so I felt it with my hand and squeezed it slightly earning a moan from Sehun.

"Oh you like to tease too huh?" I bit my lip as I looked at him and he began to leave kisses down my neck to my breast.

"Lets take this off you." He unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere across the room. He attacked my breasts with kisses and began to suck on my nipples.

"Oh Sehun~" I moaned as he left a hickey in the center of my chest.I felt his fingers make their way down to my womanhood.

He left wet kisses down my torso to my waist band. He painfully took my panties off.

"Hurry up" I grunted

"Someones impatient" he smirked and shoved two fingers inside me making me yelp and arch my back.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me at rapid pace leaving me breathless.

"S-sehunnnn i-im gonna c-cu" I moaned but the warm feeling in me went away as I looked down to see Sehun licked his fingers.

"You taste good baby." He said in a sexy deep tone.

"Now I want you to scream my name" he pulled his boxers down and his member sprung up and hit his skin.

He grabbed my legs to pull me closer and allined his member to my entrance. He rubbed his tip on my clit.

"Ugh~dont tease me!" I yelled

He shoved his member into me and began to thrust inside of me not even letting me adjust to his size.

"Aahhhhhhh~" I screamed/moaned

He picked up the speed hitting my g-spot every thrust he made. I arched my back and my toes curled.

I clawed Sehuns back. My eyes were shut tight and I was biting my bottom lip.

"You like that naughty girl?" He asked as he thrusted deeper and harder causing me to scream.

I felt his thumb rub my clit in a fast circular motion. That was enough to throw me off the edge.

"Ahh~ sehun im gonna c-c"

"I know babygirl I am too just wait for me." He picked up the pace and soon we both came together. We both rode out our highs and then took a shower together.

"Wahhhhhhhhh!" I heard Eunji crying. I got our of bed and walked downstairs to grab her bottle of milk.

I walked back upstairs and walked into her room to pick her up out of her crib.

I cradled her in my arms as I fed her the milk. I sang a lullaby to calm her and it worked.

While I was singing a lullaby I heard someone else voice start to sing. It was Sehun, he may not have the best voice but his attempts of singing make my heart beat fast.

He wrapped his arms around my waist just like earlier and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you Oh Soon Shin." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Oh Sehun."
I turned around and kissed his lips while Eunji was still in my arms.

Annyeong readers.
Wooooo the book is finally done yayyyyyy lol this took too long to write😂.

Anyways I hope you all liked this book. There may be a possibility in the feature ill make a second book but for right now im working on my current books.

Please check out my other books as well please.thank you all for the love and support I appreciate it all.

I love you all and hope you enjoyed this book.

Author Kim♡