[☆25☆]

Soon Shin's POV

I woke up in Sehun oppas arms. Oh man what happened last night? Oh right I stayed here with Sehun since I didn't wanna go home.

I snuggled my face into Sehun oppas chest and he hummed.

"Good morning Soon Shin-ah." He said with his raspy deep voice. I blushed.

"Good morning Sehun oppa." I said and pecked his cheek, his eyes opened and he ran his fingers through my hair as I laid my head back down.

"I wanna stay in bed a little longer." Sehun oppa said. I chuckled at him because he acted like he was sleeping.

"Sehun oppa ireona. Kaja." I grabbed his arm but got pulled back and trapped in his arms.

"Sehun oppa ireona and let go." I tried to get his arms from around me but he just held me tighter. I gave up and turned around.

I pecked his lips and he let go. I jumped out of bed and rubbed my eyes while walking to his bathroom.

"Sehun oppa can I borrow some clothes?" I asked before I closed the bathroom door and he nodded while going to the closet.

I washed up and came out and saw a really comfy outfit, it was his overdose outfit.

I smiled and grabbed it and went to change while he washed up. Surprisingly his pants fit me.

"They fit?" Sehun oppa asked as he came out the bathroom shirtless. I quickly turned around to avoid my gaze at him.

"Y-yes t-they f-fit thank y-you." I stuttered from the embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" Sehun oppa asked me as he turned me around. I was pulled into a hug.

"Yah! Sehun put on a shirt!" I yelled and covered my eyes after pushing him off me.

He laughed and went to his closet. As I was about to walk out the room he stopped me.

"Stay here, I need help." He told me and I sat on the bed and watched his back.

After I helped him pick his outfit we left his house so he could drop me off at my house.

We arrived and I walked inside and my eomma and appa wasn't in there, it was the first time they were both not home. I decided to stay with Sehun oppa during the day.

"Sehun oppa can we go to the cafe?" I asked and took his hand as we walked back to his car. He smiled and nodded.

We arrived to the cafe and we walked in holding hands. We talked about things and I was very comfortable with Sehun.

More than when I was with Lu. While we were talking, a boy with chocolate brown hair looked at me and I noticed he was staring at me.

I took a closer look, he looks familiar almost like Luhan. Yah! Soon Shin what am I saying, get it together your with Sehun oppa now.

That boy stood up and walked out the restaurant as I talked to Sehun oppa about Luhan.

"Sehun oppa you'll never hurt me like Luhan did right?" I asked him and he grabbed my hand from the other side of the table.

"Ne, I'll be here for you, I'll never break your fragile heart. Your too good to lose, I'm glad I can call you mine jagiya." He confessed to me.

I felt the heavy pain that was on my chest relieve. I felt so happy that Sehun oppa loves me.

I'm falling for Sehun oppa every minute I'm with him. We left the cafe and went back to house.

I was watching tv and Sehun oppa was on his phone. I look over to his handsome face and watched him as he furrowed his eyebrows concentrating on a game he was playing.

I ran my fingers through his hair and put my head on his shoulder.

"Wae?" He asked me. I turned his head so he was facing me and planted a kiss on his lips.

I released the kiss and he wrapped his arm around me and I laid on his chest as I continued to watch tv while he was playing the game.

"Sehun oppa?" I asked.
He hummed in response and I giggled quietly.

"I wanna marry you." I said without stutter. He quickly looked to me with wide eyes.

"You do? I mean really? That's great!" He said as he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch oppa that hurts." I smacked his hands away and rubbed my face.
He giggled.

"My Soon Shin is so cute." He said as he hugged me pulling me closer to him.

Annyeong readers, long chapter lol hope you guys are enjoying the book. I made a new cover hope it's good.

Also please check out my other books if you haven't already done so.

Be sure to leave a vote and a nice comment if you liked the chapter.
If your not already following me then hit that follow button and I'll follow back.

Kamsamhamnida 😄

From
Author Kim♡