[☆26☆]

Luhan's POV

I decided to text Soon Shin, hoping she would see it.

To:Soon Shin

"Can we meet somewhere? Please just this once. I really need to clear things up with you and talk with you. Please?"

As I waited for her to answer I went to the bathroom to wash up. I don't have anything to do today since I don't have a job.

As soon as I finished doing my hair I heard my phone beep. I beamed at it and checked.

I smiled so badly that I thought my jaw was gonna break. It was a message from Soon Shin, I opened it and read.

From:Soon Shin

"Luhan why do you want to meet up? I have somewhere I'm going today with someone so I don't know. Is it important?"

After I read that my smile turned into a frown.

To:Soon Shin

"Its very important, I only want to say it in person or I'll never forgive myself. So please make it. Meet me at the cafe by the park. Please"

I reply and ruffed my hair in frustration, I got up and got dressed into my camo joggers with my war zone sweater with a camo snapback and my black Jordan's.

I walked to the cafe to meet up with Soon Shin, as soon as I arrived I ordered a small cup of coffee.

I waited for her to come. I began to become nervous. What if she doesn't want to talk to me about us? What if she doesn't love me anymore?

What if she is dating "him"? What if she hates me? What if she doesn't accept my apologies?

All these thoughts ran through my head as I waited for her. I got snapped out of my thoughts when someone brought me back to reality.

I looked up and saw Soon Shin waving her hand infront of my face.
She was saying my name and I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

She looked at me with disbelief. I stood up and dragged her out the cafe. What am I doing?

"Luhan where are you taking me?" She said as I continued to pull her.
I didn't reply to her I just kept pulling her.

"Let go of me now!" She yelled as she tried to pulled my hand off her wrist but I tightened my grip.

"L-luhan p-please it h-hurts." She wheaped and I turned to look at her and she had tears rolling down her face, so I loosened my grip.

"I'm sorry Soon Shin." I said as I let go of her wrist. She took that chance to run but I grabbed her by her waist and turned her around so she was facing me.

"Luhan what are you d-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. She stood there wide eyed.

I continued to kiss her and she gave in and began to kiss me back.

"Luhan.....why.....are.....you....Doing.... This? She said between the kiss.
I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

"I did it because I love you and I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen it just.....happened. Soon Shin I love you a lot and I don't wanna lose you to anyone. Will you accept my apology?" I hugged her and she pushed me off her and I grabbed her again.

"Luhan you cheated on me with someone else. Why should I accept your apology? Besides I am with someone already now get off of me." She pushed me off her again.

"Soon Shin-ah please.....I love you... I'm sorry." I felt tears running down my face as I stared at her dark brown eyes.

"I'm sorry Luhan but my Boyfriend won't approve to this." I let go of her and she walked away.

I fell on my knees and cried. That's it. I lost my everything. I let her go. I messed up because I cheated.

Thats is. My life is over.

I walked home and ran to my room and cried. I cried over Soon Shin. I still love her, what do I do?

Annyeong readers
Happy new years! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Make sure to leave a vote, comment and follow me if you aren't already following me.

I'll gladly follow you back 😄

From
Author Kim♡