[☆21☆]

Luhan's POV

I ran out the restaurant to chase after Soon Shin but I was held back by a strong arm, I turned around and it was Sehun.

"You hurt my Soon Shin your gonna die." Sehun threatened me, wait did he say 'my' Soon Shin, was she cheating on me with this piece of shit.

"Yah! Who the hell are you?! Don't touch me. Now if you excuse me 'Sehun' I'll be going after my girlfriend." I said while swiping his hand off my shoulder.

He grabbed me again and pushed me to the wall while grabbing my shirt.

"Look Luhan we use to be bestfriends until I found out you were messing with girls hearts. It wasn't cool hyung it wasn't FUCKING COOL. Now you heart Soon Shin's heart and I'm gonna hurt you." Sehun threatened as he gripped my shirt tighter and punching me in the stomach.

He ran out of the restaurant while I stay laying on the ground holding my stomach, damn that hit was hard.

I wobbled while standing up and Jessica (the girl I was with sitting at the table with) came over and started crying.

"Oh my God! Oppa are you ok? Did he hurt you bad? Do I call the police? Oppa ottoke!" She whined, aish this girl is giving me a headache why did I agree to go on a date with her.

"Get the fuck away from me Jessica." I accidentally pushed her and I ran out the door to find Soon Shin.

I ran down the streets of Busan looking for Soon Shin and I finally spotted a girl like figure crying while on the ground.

She had almond hair just like Soon Shin and she wheeped like her too. As I was about to approach her I stopped my steps as I saw Sehun running towards her.

Sehun hugged her and she hugged him back while I stood there and watched everything.

Damn Xi Luhan you fucked up.

I walked away and went home to take a shower and think of a way to apologize to Soon Shin about tonight.

As I got out of the shower I began to blow dry my hair, right in the middle of me blow drying my hair I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I turned my blow dryer off and put my shirt on and walked to the door and opened it.

It was Baekhyun and my eomma He looked really angry and so did she. I stood there in shame.

"XI LUHAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER!!!!" Baekhyun yelled at me while grabbing my shirt.

"YAH! GET OFF ME!" I pushed Baekhyuns grip off my shirt and my eomma came into my room and slapped me.

"How dare you hurt Soon Shin-ah, what the hell happened to my innocent Xi Luhan, the one who would care for others and make them smile. Where is he?! He's gone." My eomma's tone got quieter.

I stared at the floor in shame, I need to find out how I'm gonna confront Soon Shin, I don't want to lose her, I wanted to Propose to her, why did I do this.

"Xi Luhan you better fix this!" My eomma and Baekhyun both said at sync then stormed out my room.

"She's right, Luhan you need to fix this." I mumbled to myself while getting ready for bed.

I plopped myself on my bed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and saw I had a bunch of notifications like always but something caught my eye on instagram,I began scrolling through my comments.

Luhan cheated on Soon Shin?!?!

Supposedly yeah I heard he was out with another girl and Soon Shin just so happened to be in the same place as him.

Omo that's crazy+_+

Does this mean I can have Luhan Oppa to myself now.

I can't believe Luhan would cheat on such a beautiful girl like Soon Shin, I'm sure she did nothing to hurt him in any sort of way, Luhan she didn't deserve this. I'm disappointed in you.

I stopped on the last comment and read it, she's right Soon Shin-ah didn't deserve this. Aishhh ottoke.

I ran my fingers through my Brown locks in frustration as I put my phone back on my nightstand and laid in bed.

As I was trying to sleep, I couldn't because I kept tossing and turning in the bed.

"Soon Shin-ah I'm sorry." I whispered to myself wishing this never happened.

Annyeong readers, man Luhan really messed up big time, do you think he can get Soon Shin to accept his apology and they'll be back together or do u think it will be the opposite.

Post ur answer in the comment section and make sure to leave a vote and if ur not following me already, make sure to hit the follow button.

Hope you all enjoyed ur Christmas and this chapter lol. More will be coming so stay tooned.

From
Author Kim♡