[☆8☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

After I shook Sehun's hand he pulled me into a tight hug and I was gonna fight but I heard my eomma come in and I just let Sehun hug me.

Sehun's appa called Sehun down to leave. I bid my goodbyes and he smiled at me and left.

My eomma really wants me to marry Sehun because Sehun's appa owns like half of Seoul so this marriage is for money purposes.

I feel like I'm being used, I don't like the feeling. Clearly Sehun doesn't know that our marriage is just temporary.

He really likes me apparently, but I can't abandon Luhan like that.

I'm gonna stay with Luhan and tell him about this marriage so he won't think I'm cheating on him.

I ran back upstairs to call Luhan and tell him to meet me at the cafe.

"Luhannie" I said in a playful voice.

"Jagiya" Luhan said with his somewhat manly voice.

"Luhannie meet me at the cafe I have news to tell you." I tried to say without my voice cracking but it ended up cracking.

"Jagi what's wrong?" Luhan asked with a concerned voice.

"I'll tell you at the cafe" I said then hung up the phone.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my red wolf sweatshirt and my black ripped skinny jeans, black beanie and my red converses.

I got dressed and walked over to my mirror to do my hair and makeup. After I got ready I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs.

"Eomma I'll be back I'm going to a friends house." I lied knowing I was going to see Luhan after she forbid me from seeing him.

"Arasseo make sure to get back home before 5 pm because Baekhyun has someone he wants us all to meet." My eomma smiled as I walked out the house.

Once she closed the door I ran to the cafe. I got to the traffic lights and had to wait a while and it began to thunder, the traffic light turned green and I ran across the street.

I walked into the cafe so I wouldn't get soaked from the rain that just started pouring.

I looked around the cafe to find Luhan. I walked up to a table that was for two and saw a gut with a disguise on. I looked closely at the guy and lifted his cap and he screamed.

I covered his mouth because it was Luhan. I laughed at his reaction.

"Luhan what the hell are u wearing?" I giggled at his disguise.

"Shhh... My name is not Luhan it's jung yeon now shhh and sit down." Luhan tried to keep a straight face but I laughed and sat down in front of him.

"Lulu I have so much to tell you but I don't really want to say it here because there's so many people, we should go somewhere else." I told Luhan and grabbed his hand and stood up.

He nodded and intertwined his fingers in mine and we walked over to the door and got so many weird stares from people.

I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter I'm so sorry for taking so long to update the book I've been so behind in my homework and makeup work and class work and my grades are bad so I may not be on wattpad for a while because I might get my phone taken. So If i dont update this book right away feel free to read my other books like "marrying my idol byun baekhyun" and "the official byun baekhyun thread" and "mmibb book 2". Also check out my newest book Dreams do come true (sehun fanfic) I will try to update quicker but I'm glad everyone loves this book. Make me proud of writing guys/girls.

From
Author Kim♡