[☆5☆]

Luhan's POV

We arrived to my house and as soon as I opened the door there my eomma stood plating kisses on my face. I caught Soon Shin laughing then, she became silent.

After my eomma finished giving me kisses on the cheeks she stepped back and took a look at Soon Shin.

"Annyeong ghaseyo who are you beautiful young lady?" Eomma asked causing Soon Shin to blush.

"A-annyeong ghaseyo iluem eun Byun Soon Shin ibnida." She bowed.

"Eomma she's my girlfriend the one I always tell you about." I smiled and hugged her and my eomma was smiling wider than ever.

"It's nice to finally meet you Soon Shin." Eomma said.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Lu" Soon shin said.

"Please, call me eomma." Eomma said and my eyebrows shot up.

"Eomma! Waeee!" I whined and she smacked me. I held my face as I whinced in pain.

She showed Soon shin around our house. After like 20 minutes of my eomma talking with Soon Shin I walked over to her and grabbed her arm and said.

"Eomma I'm gonna go upstairs with Soon Shin." She gave me a weird look a look I've never seen before and I didn't like it.

"Don't be naughty up there!" Eomma yelled.

"EOMMA!" I screamed. Then I closed my door and locked it.

I just changed my clothes into my red wolf sweatpants and wolf sweatshirt.

Soon Shin was just walking in circles observing my room I mean I know it's a big room.

I finished changing and ruffled my hair as I walked over to my bed it was very silent, until she went to my closet.

"Oppa which sweatshirt can I wear?" She asked and did a cute little pout.

"Which ever one you like." I smiled as she browsed through all my sweatshirts like she was at a mall.

She chose my new reloaded sweatshirt and put it on and ran over to me and cuddle with me.

We were watching tv and all of a sudden my eomma knocks on my door.

Knock knock knock

"Yes eomma?" I got up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Annyeong, Soon Shin your appa is here to pick you you up." Eomma looked at Soon Shin.

"Ahhhhhh nooo. Fine tell him I'll be out in a minute please." Soon Shin got angry as soon as I closed the door.

"Oppa help me I don't wanna go home." She whined.

"Why what's is the matter?" I asked.

"I can't say, it's family business and I'm not agreeing with it." She pouted as she gathered her stuff to leave.

I walked her out the door and she gave me a hug and a Peck.

"Call me." She said in my ear. I nodded as she got in her appa's car.

I walked back into the house and walked up to my room and closed my door then played on my bed and sighed.

Is this chapter good? If it is then leave a vote and comment. Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been very busy lately. From Author Kim