[☆15☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

It was 8 oclock in the morning as I looked at my phone, I noticed I'm still at Luhan's house.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and saw I had 27 missed calls and 30 messages from my eomma.

I'm gonna get in a lot of trouble if she finds out I'm with Luhan, she forbid me from seeing him but I don't care what she wants me not to do because nothing can separate me and Luhan.

I slowly released Luhan's grip from around my waist to only have him pull me back.

"Luhan, I have to go home." I whispered while running my fingers through his beautiful hair.

"Just five more minutes jagi." He said but in a tired voice which was cute.

"Luhan I'll get in trouble if I don't go home now." I said then removed his arm from around me and quickly stood up so he couldn't pull me back down.

"Aigoo fine." He sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely then looked at me with his droopy tired eyes.

He finally loosened his grip and I slipped of the bed making my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

As I was brushing my teeth Luhan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jagiya" his voice was deep and raspy

He snugged his face in my neck which made me a little uneasy because I was brushing my teeth.

"Yah! Luhan get off I'm trying to brush my teeth" I giggled as Luhan pouted and walked out of the bathroom to his closet to pull out some clothes.

After we both got dressed I decided to go downstairs and eat some cereal. I saw his eomma standing at the fridge drinking bubble tea.

"Ah, good morning Soon Shin, did u and Luhan sleep well?" She grinned at me which was a bit weird.

"Yea we did." I forced a smile
She smirked and asked me another question that made me very shocked.

"Did you two get freaky?" She asked as she giggled at the word freaky. His eomma is childish and byuntae.

"Yah! Eomma it's not that!" Luhan shouted causing me to jump and his eomma stopped laughing.

"Yea yea alright well I'll see you next time Soon Shin. Until then I'm off to work, call me if my son does anything bad." She smirked before grabbing her keys and leaving the house to work.

I turned around and looked at Luhan, he was tired, I could tell.

Luhan started dozing off on the couch
I walked over to him and straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips while his eyes were still shut.

As soon as I kissed him his eyes shot open and he kissed me back.

"Oppa" I ran my fingers through Luhans messy hair

"Mm" he replied while watching me, waiting for what I was going to say.

"Oppa I have to leave now." I said then planted another kiss on his soft sweet lips.

"Mm, ok get home safe, saranghaeyo" Luhan showed me some aegyo which just killed me.

"Aigoo so cute." I pinched his cheeks and got off of him while pulling him up with me. I hugged him then pecked his cheek.

"You can come over whenever you feel down. I mean it Soon Shin." Luhan stared into my eyes and I put my head down to break the gaze.

I walked over to where my stuff was and I grabbed it and walked to the door.

"Bye Luhan oppa saranghae." I did aegyo before leaving.

Annyeong readers, I'm very sorry for not updating in like two weeks. I've been reading this good book called Mark Tuan You are mine it has 102 chapters and more, such a good book. Anyways I'll try to update a little sooner. Hope you all are enjoying my book.

From
Author Kim♡