[☆9☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

Luhan leads me to his car and he opens the door for me to get. He ran to the other side of his nice blue Lamborghini and got in.

The entire ride I didn't say a thing until he took us somewhere quiet.
I looked out the window not even realizing how dark and late it got so fast.

Where is Luhan taking me? Oh well, where were it is it's somewhere far so nobody can interrupt.

We finally arrive to a destination. A park? Wow what a great place. We got out the car and I walked over to the park bench and Luhan followed after me.

We both sat on the bench and Luhan took off his stupid disguise and stared at me directly in the eyes.

"What is it u had to tell me?" Luhan asked worriedly

"It's.... It's.... Complicated" I said back quietly as I thought about what the consequences would be if I told Luhan about Sehun.

"Did I do something wrong?" Luhan asked in a more ashamed voice.

"No no it's not u it's..... It's my parents." I said while pushing my hair out of my face.

"What's going on?" Luhan grabbed my hand. I began to tear up and sob, Luhan hugged me tightly.

"Soon Shin gwenchana?" He removed his arms from around me and picked my head up and stared into my eyes.
I sobbed more and finally my words got out.

"I'm getting marrieddd!" I cried into Luhans arms wanting to take back what I said.

"Mwo? To who?" Luhan sounded angry.

"I can't say or else you'll hurt him." I said while trying to suck up my tears.

"Tell me!" Luhan yelled in frustration

"Aniyo I cannot tell u just yet." I snapped back

I stood up and walked over to the swing to get away from Luhan and have him take a breather and understand what I told him.

He came up behind me and turned me around and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Soon Shin is it Sehun?" Luhan asked
In a scary yet questioning tone.

I froze and didn't move nor took my eyes off his. It seemed as if my whole world froze and I was the only thing on earth.

"Lee Soon Shin! Is it Sehun?!" Luhan screamed which frightened me. I slowly nodded my head.

Luhan's face turned as red as a tomato and I backed away from him as far as possible because I knew he was angry and I don't like that side of him.

"IM GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD!" Luhan yelled. He grabbed me by my wrist and looked in my eyes.

His eyes full of lust and tears forming in the corner of his eyes. His face droopy. Luhan was hurt, he wanted to cry his heart out.

But he held it in. Like a manly deer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He buried his face into my shoulder and mumbled something I couldn't hear. But for sure I knew he said 'Wo Ai Ni Soon Shin'.

Luhan lifted his face from my shoulders and stared into my eyes once again and then his eyes trailed down to my lips.

Before u knew it his lips slowly touched mine and he began to kiss me passionately. The kiss wasn't rough nor messy it was a soft lovely passionate kiss.

Our lips parted and I put my gaze towards him and said.

"I love u Xi Luhan I truly do." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Wo Ai Ni don't love anyone else....please." he smiled then pecked my lips. He intertwined his fingers in my and we walked back to the car and headed to Luhans house.

How was this chapter? Did you guys like it. Luhan was so mad but then all sweet and caring at the end.
Thank you all for commenting and voting on my story it means a lot to me 😄

There will be more chapters soon so stay tooned don't miss any updates.

From
Author Kim♡