[☆3☆]

Byun Soon Shin's POV

School is now over and I was waiting like ten minutes for Luhan but he still hasn't came.

Just as I was about to walk home alone I saw a figure running toward me and he stopped and was panting and sweating.

"Oppa why haven't I been able to see you today I got flirted by some boy and you weren't there to beat him up." I whined.

"Mwo? Who flirted you? I will teach him a lesson. Just tell me who it is." Luhan looked more angry.

"Oppa calm down it was just Sehun Oppa." I said calmly but that didn't seem to work because Luhan growled, oooo I unleashed the beast.

Luhan walked to the door with his face fire truck red and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his car.

"Oppa where are we going?" I asked in a worried voice.

He just ignored me the whole ride then we showed up to a big house.

Luhan swung open my door and gently pulled me out the car and lifted my head up and I was staring into his eyes.

He looked down at my lips and kissed me full of passion.

After about ten minutes of kissing someone tapped on Luhan's shoulder and he turned around and gave the boy a hug.

"Suho meet my girlfriend." Luhan said to the boy with a million dollar smile.

"Annyeong I'm Byun Soon Shin." I bowed 90° then came back up.

"Annyeong I'm Suho the lead Singer of 'Exo'." He made sure to emphasize the word Exo.

"Suho I'm really here to see Sehun the maknae, is he here?" Luhan asked while looking like a lost deer.

"Ahh ne, he's inside playing pool with the guys I'll get him unless you want come in and hang for a bit." Suho said tilting his head.

"Ah aniyo, I don't wanna go in because we also have to get back to home." I said then looked at Luhan.

"Please just get Sehun." Luhan demanded. Suho gave him a 'what' look then just walked inside to get Sehun.

Sehun finally came out and as soon as he came towards me Luhan moved from behind the bush and it startled Sehun.

But what Luhan was going to do to was going to startle him more.
Luhan grabbed Sehun by the shirt.

"Flirt with my girlfriend again and your going to pay." Luhan spat.

"Mianhae mianhae Soon Shin I didn't know you were dating Luhan Mianhae I promise I won't happen again." Sehun cried to me and Luhan tightened his grip on Sehun which started choking him and Sehuns face was turning red.

"Oppa let him go your hurting him." I tried to pry luhan off of sehun but I couldn't.

"Luhan your going to kill him! STOP!" I kicked Luhan in the back and he finally let go of sehun and stood up and grabbed me and shook me.

"Are you crazy, hoohoohoo your gonna pay for that Soon Shin." Luhan said while he was going to smack me.

He didn't smack me this was a play to smack Sehun. He turned around and bitch slapped Sehun on his left cheek.

He kneel on the ground holding his cheek and crying.

Luhan was laughing, I didn't find this funny but he should've known Luhannie Oppa is my namjajingu.

"Our work here is done. Let's go." Luhan said and we drove away back to our houses.

Luhan dropped me off at home and I walked into the house and saw Eomma and Appa sitting at the dining table as if they had something to tell me.

"Soon Shin come here we need you to do us both a huge huge huge favor." Appa said.

"Ne, sure anything." I smiled.

"Your getting a arranged marriage." Appa said and eomma squealed like a kid.

"WHAT!" I screamed.

Oh no what's going on arranged marriage poor Soon Shin haha she gonna have to deal with it. Who does she have to marry? From Author Kim♡