Chapter Three

~Third person POV~

Jack opened his eyes to the sound of his alarm.

He groaned and took his phone off of the nightstand, turning off the alarm. He had no idea what time or what day it was. He put the phone down again and wanted to turn around in the bed. But a weight on his waist stopped him. He looked behind him and saw a sleeping Mark. Memories of last night hit him.

Today was the day. They had been waiting for this day for weeks. It was finally here. Tonight was the robbery.

Jack was a little nervous. What if something goes wrong and someone lands in jail? What would the rest do? He sighed. They had been planning this for weeks and knew everything about the security system. Nothing could go wrong.

He sighed again and tried to slip out of Mark's grasp. Once he was out of the bed, he showered, changed his clothes and went to make breakfast. It was a pretty normal morning, but deep down Jack was still nervous.

Mark was still asleep when Jack had finished his breakfast. He needed to go home and prepare for the night. But he didn't want Mark to come over, because then it could end badly. He decided to not wake him up, but write a note.

'Hi Cutie,

I woke up a little while ago and got ready. But I'm not feeling very well and I dont want you to get sick too. So I think I'm gonna go home and binge-watch something on Netflix. I've made some breakfast, it's in the kitchen if you're hungry.

Btw, you look too cute when you sleep, so I decided not to wake you up. You need the rest anyway.

Love you,

xx Jack.'

He hated lying to Mark, but it had to be done. Today was important.

He couldn't wake Mark up either. He would see through his lie of 'being sick' in notime. Jack sighed. He put the note on the nightstand, kissed Mark on his forhead and walked out of the room. He put on his shoes and jacket and walked out of the door. He locked the door behind him and saved the keys in his pocket before walking to his own house.

Jack called Cry and Felix over once he arrived home. Ken would arrive a little later with all the equipment.

He waited 20 minutes for Cry and Felix to arrive, and when they did, they were awfully quiet. "Is something wrong?" Jack asked. "I feel like there's some tension between you two."

"No, everything is alright. Let's get started, shall we?" Cry answered as he shrugged Jack's question off, avoiding Felix' eyes.

~

"Are you guys ready?" Ken asked excited. "Hell yeah." Jack chirped as they slowly made their way to the bank. Ken held a laptop in his arms and Cry had the other equipment.

While they were checking for guards, Ken used his laptop to turn off the security cameras. Felix gave the sign that Jack and Cry could go to the roof, while Felix and Ken entered the building carefully.

When they were on the roof, Cry set up his construction. When he was done, he secured Jack's waistband to the construction with a cord. "I think you're good." Cry whispered to Jack. "Ok, now we only need to wait until Ken has hacked the security again, so we can open the window." Jack whispered back.

"Guys, we have a problem." Cry and Jack heard Felix' whisper through their earbud. "What's up?" Jack asked. "There's this guy here. He's in his office, probably working overtime. I think he's asleep, but I'm not sure about that." Felix answered. "Shit." Cry whispered underneath his breath. It was silent for a few moments. "Can you try and lock the door?" Jack asked eventually.

"Not with a regular lock, but Ken is trying to hack the electrical lock on the door. It won't be really secure, but it's better then nothing." Felix stated. Jack and Cry agreed. "Ok, Ken has locked the door. We will move on to the control panel now and we'll unlock the windows and the rest of the doors from there."

After a few more minutes of waiting, Jack and Cry heard a "Clear." from Ken. Jack opened the window slowly and looked into the room. It was the room in front of the safe. It had a few statues, but the rest was pretty empty. He nodded at Cry and sat on the edge of the window.

Jack let himself fall off of the edge, into the room. His body was caught by the cord attached to his waistband. Cry then lowered him further into room. Just when Jack was about to hit the floor he spoke to the others. "Clear?" He whispered. "Clear." Ken reassured him.

Jack carefully placed a foot on the floor.

Here goes nothing.

Or maybe everything, idk.

I kinda like the awkward tension between Felix and Cry atm. And I like that u guys have no idea what happened after. I'm the devil, I know.

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Three!