Epilogue

~Third person POV~

"I haven't seen anybody in here yet." Ethan commented while they were waiting for Ken and Matthew to open the safe.

Ethan and Nate had to walk around the building the whole time to see if there were any people who could get in the way of the robbery. Ken and Matthew were in the control room, trying to hack the safe. "Yeah, only if Matt wasn't so-" Ken started but was cut off by Nate. "Don't you even dare to put the blame on my man." He almost yelled. "Shut up Nate! Somebody could hear you." Cry said with a stern voice.

Cry and Felix were on the roof. They had this construction that could lower people into the building and lift people out of the building through a window on the roof. "Bullshit." Nate huffed. "We've been looking around for twenty minutes now and I haven't seen a soul."

"But still be careful." Cry said and the others agreed. "Tyler? You still are in the helicopter, aren't you?" Felix asked for reassurance. "Positive." Tyler answered from the cockpit of the helicopter. The helicopter was not in the air yet, it was parked on one of the multiple roofs of the building. The group could escape quickly if they needed to.

"I got it!" Matthew cheered while Ken sighed of relief. "Ok Jack, listen closely." He ordered. Jack hummed in response from his position. He stood in front of the code panel from the safe and listened to what Mathhew told him. He typed in the code and waited for the door to open. It took a few seconds, but then he heard a click. He pushed the door open and looked at what was inside the safe. He smirked in triumph before two large hands placed themselves onto Jack's shoulders. "Nice job, Angel." A deep and loving voice said. "Yeah, you know I have experience." Jack said with a smile before walking into the safe.

Jack and Mark were the ones who went inside the building with the help of Cry's construction. They had to open the safe, get inside and get the money. Jack dropped one bag on the floor and started to put money into it while Mark did the same on the other side of the room. When they had a few bags done, they heard Felix through their earbud. "I'm coming down too. That way Cry and I can already get some of the bags on the roof, so we can get out of here faster." He said and Jack and Mark agreed.

Ethan and Nate were walking around with their flashlight until Ethan saw light coming from a room. He stopped Nate with his hand, because he hadn't noticed the light right away. Nate turned off his flashlight when he got what Ethan was hinting at. Ethan did the same and they both sneaked towards the door. Nate looked inside the room carefully and saw someone who looked like a new guard. He was pretty young and looked scared, probably knowing there were other people in the building. He was pasing around the room, trying to calm himself down.

Nate looked back at Ethan, who nodded at him. They both took their guns out and waited for the right moment. Then, they suddenly jumped in the doorway with their guns pointed at the guard. "Hands up!" Ethan yelled, accidentally alarming the others of the group through his earbud. The guard shot his head up in surprise and put his hands above his head quickly. "Please don't hurt me." He pleaded. "Have you called the cops?" Nate asked sternly.

The rest of the group had a feeling of what was going on and listened carefully to hear any reaction from Ethan or Nate.

The young guard nodded his head slowly and swallowed. "Fuck." Ethan mumbled, telling the others that it was time to get out. Nate took the door in his hand and slammed it shut, locking the guard inside the room. "Ok guys, if you hadn't figured out already, it's time to go." Nate said while he and Ethan started to run towards the control room.

Felix brought the last bag to the roof and let the cord fall again for Mark and Jack. Cry brought the bag to the helicopter and ran back to Felix once he was done. Jack closed the safe and locked it again before running towards Mark who stood next to the cord. They could hear the sirens outside.

Ken, Matthew, Nate and Ethan ran towards Cry and Felix on the roof, who then told them to go to the helicopter already. Cry and Felix could handle the cord with Mark and Jack by themselves.

Mark secured himself and Jack to the cord before grabbing Jack's waist. "Ready!" He then yelled to Cry and Felix, who started to pull them up immediatly. It went pretty fast and they were almost at the window when the door to the room in front of the safe opened. He inspected the room quickly before looking up. He saw Mark and Jack before he started yelling. "Youtubers Jacksepticeye and Markiplier? I think I know you guys!"

"No you don't!" Mark yelled back while taking out his gun. He shot the guard in the head before he could say anything else. Jack sighed in relief before they both climbed onto the roof. "That was close." Jack huffed. "Yeah, but we're lucky that he was the only one who saw us." Mark answered before taking Jack's hand. They ran with Felix and Cry towards the helicopter quickly.

Once they were inside, the helicopter took off and they flew away from the bank. "It's so dangerous to be a criminal and a youtuber at the same time." Jack chuckled softly, only for Mark to hear. "Yeah it is, but we're doing a great job at it. And I wouldn't want it any other way." Mark answered before giving Jack a quick kiss on his lips.

"Disgusting." Ken chuckled, making the whole group laugh. "Shut up." Jack murmered while blushing a bright red. Matthew had his arm around Nate, while Cry had his arm aroun Felix' waist.

Everyone looked out of the windows and saw a dark city with a beautiful sky above it. Everything seemed just great. Suddenly, Tyler spoke up from the cockpit.

"Who's ready to go home?"

The End!

I hope you all liked it! This book was so much fun to write, and I hope even more fun to read. I'm so unbelievably grateful with the support I've been getting and I can't thank you guys enough.

Now, for the book which will be published after this. It's going to be Goodnight. I hope you all don't mind it, if you voted for The King's Boy. I have my reasons and I need to work on The King's Boy just a little bit longer. But this doesn't mean I'm not going to write The King's Boy, it just comes after Goodnight, alright? Is everyone Ok with that? Because I hope I'll be getting the same amount of support on Goodnight as I did here, even if you voted on the other book!

Speaking of Goodnight, the prologue should be up right around now, so go check that out!

Btw, the requests for help on some subjects (check chapter 10) is still going, until the book is finished. It's going to be called 'Swing' btw, see keep an eye out for that too!

Thank you all again, and I hope to see all of your beautiful faces again in Goodnight!

I love you all!