Chapter Eighteen

~Third person POV~

It became Monday quickly and Jack could go to the cafeteria again.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mark asked as they stood in front of the door that led to the cafeteria. "Yeah, I'm sure. It's fine. I'm not traumatized or anything like that." Jack giggled. "And now, if you promise me to not get in trouble, then don't get in trouble." Mark sighed as he cupped Jack's cheek with his hand. "I'll try not to, Ok?" Jack giggled again.

Mark kissed his forehead and smiled afterwards. "I love you. And I'll be with you and your friends in fifteen minutes, Ok?" Mark said while he started walking towards the door. "Fifteen minutes? Alright, but if you take any longer, I'll kill you, Ok?" Jack said while he started to catch up with Mark. "Deal." Mark laughed as he opened the door. He started to walk away but Jack took ahold of his shoulder before he could. "I love you too by the way." He whispered incase anyone could hear them.

Mark smiled with a faint blush on his cheeks and started to walk away again, waving at Jack while doing so. Jack smiled at him and started to walk towards his friends. He sat next to Wade when he arrived and talked to his friends. He noticed that Matthew and Nate acted like a real couple now and smiled. Everything went well until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Jack turned around and looked at the guy in front of him. "How may I help you?" He asked. "I see that you're the little Leprechaun who got my friends in trouble. They asked if I could finish their bussiness." The guy smirked while he picked Jack up by his collar. "Look," Jack started while he saw Matthew and Nate run away from the table from the corner of his eye. He just had to distract the guy for a few minutes until help arrived. "First, they started this shit, so it's their fault that they're in trouble. And secondly, I don't want any trouble. So how about we just drop this and go on with our lives?" Jack said trying to remain calm while hanging in the air.

The guy didn't say anything, he just punched Jack on his already bruised nose. Jack groaned in pain and annoyance while he heard Wade yell behind him. "Drop him you Dickbag!" "Stay out of this, little piece of shit." The guy spat at Wade. Jack had had enough of this guy and kicked him in the gut. The guy groaned in pain and dropped Jack. "I'm going to kill you, you brat!" The guy yelled.

They heard someone yell, "That's enough!" before a few guards came in and held the guy down on the ground. A few other guards held Jack back in case he wanted to do something else.

Jack chuckled when he saw Mark rush towards him. "It's been fourteen minutes and you're already in trouble!" He hissed in Jack's ear. "Fourteen minutes? Nice job, I don't have to kill you." Jack chuckled and Mark rolled his eyes. "I'll deal with you when we're back in your cell." Mark huffed. "Can't wait." Jack said and smirked.

"Get off of me, you stupid guards" The guy yelled and started to rise of the ground. He snapped at the guards once he stood straight. "You can't stop me, you're all weak!" His expression grew more angry by the second. "But not him." Jack said while pointing at Mark, catching everyone's attention. "I mean, look at those muscles, like damn. And that face, look at it! That's a nice face!" Jack said before he got cut off by a guard with blue hair. "Where are you going with this?" He asked. "I just wanted to make it clear that this guy is far from weak and really cute." Jack said while a smirk made it's way onto his face once again. He heard his group laugh behind him.

"Ok, I've had enough." Another guard yelled and blew on his whistle. A few other guards came in and they all got the tall guy out of the room. Mark turned to Bob who asked him something and Jack saw the guy with blue hair walk his way. "I'm Ethan." He said with a smile and held out his hand for Jack to shake. But once Jack took his hand, Ethan pulled him closer. Jack let out a small yelp in surprise, but Ethan just looked at him with a blank expression. "Remember me, 'cause you're going to need my help." He whispered and let go of Jack. He stepped back and Mark turned around again.

Ethan started to walk away after he nodded at Mark with a smile. Mark nodded back and turned to Jack afterwards.

He saw Jack stare into space with a confused expression on his face. "What's wrong, Angel?" He whispered while laying his arm around Jack's waist.

"Nothing, it's nothing. Let's go back to the guys."

Sorry, this took longer than expected! I hope you all like it though!

Oh and by the way, you can all still help me with the non-septiplier story. If you're trans, genderfluid or have social anxiety you can DM me! Or ofcourse, if you want to talk, my DM's are always open! I'm saying this again because I see a lot of people in the comments, but less in my DM's. So don't be afraid to slide in my DM's! Btw, I will keep everything you tell me to myself, so don't worry!

Oh and btw, THIS BOOK IS RANKED NUMBER 946 IN THE CATEGORY FANFICTION!? WHAT THE FRICK?! THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!! I SAW THIS AFTER WE HIT 17K, WHICH ALSO BLOWS MY MIND!!

But seriously though, thank you all so much for the support. It keeps me going and I love reading your comments. I'm happy that I can write somethign that people can enjoy!

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Eighteen!