Chapter Four

~Third person POV~

Jack placed his foot on the floor.

He held his breath, but nothing happened. He sighed in relief. He placed his other foot on the floor too and breathed slowly. He looked around the room once more, before focusing on the huge safe in front of him.

He breathed once more before he contacted Ken, who was supposed to unlock the safe. "Ken? How's it going there?" Jack asked. "We're trying to hack the security system, but it's taking a little longer then expected." Ken answered. Jack waited a few moments before he heard a sigh of relief. "All done." Ken said while Felix cheered in the background. Jack chuckled silently and walked to the code panel.

"Ok Ken, give me the code." He chuckled while he inspected the panel. "Ok, listen closely." Ken said before he read the code out loud. Jack put every number into the panel and waited patiently. After a few seconds the safe opened. Jack poked his head through the opening and saw all the money. His mouth opened in shock as he looked around the big room. "And?" Cry asked, startling Jack a little. "Jackpot."

"Ok, now put as much as you can into the bag and then we can go." Felix said, sighing in satisfaction. "Don't put your feet on the desk, Felix." Ken chuckled, making the four of them laugh.

Cry let down the cord with a bag attached, which Jack grabbed. He walked back into the safe and started to put money into the bag. He went on for a few minutes until the bag was full. He walked back out of the safe and attached the bag to the cord again. But before Cry could pull it even an inch off the ground, the heard a loud bang.

"What was that?" Jack breathed into his ear bud, completely in shock. "I don't know." Cry responded almost immediately. "Felix? Ken? Guys!" No response. "Fuck." Cry cursed underneath his breath. "What now?" Jack asked, who was still in the room in front of the safe. Cry wanted to answer, but got cut off by Ken.

"Guys! Guys! Felix is down!" He yelled. "What do you mean 'he is down'?!" Cry responded with panic in his voice. "He got shot by the guard! He broke out of his office and shot Felix!" Ken yelled. Cry wanted to respond again, but Jack was the first one to speak. "Where are you now?" He asked Ken. "I ran away from the guard." He breathed.

"Ok, come to the roof, get the money and get out of here." Jack said. "But what about Felix?" Cry asked. "He's still in the security room, where I left him." Ken said. "I'm going." Cry stated. "But-" Jack started, but Cry wasn't going to change his mind. "I have to go Jack!" "It's Ok, I'll go get the money if you really need to go, Cry." Ken said.

"B-but what about Jack?" Felix mumbled. "Felix!" Cry yelled. "Hang on, I'll come for you. Don't die on me!" "Thanks.. Cry.." Felix mumbled again. "And I'll just hide in the safe and get out when it's opened and nobody notices. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Jack stated.

"Be safe." Cry said and ran off. Jack waited until Ken was on the roof. Then he gave his friend some instructions on how to use Cry's construction. Ken did exactly as him was told and the bag with the money came from the floor. He lifted it up to the roof and took the bag off of the cord.

Ken took one last glance at Jack who waved at him with a smile. "Don't you dare get caught." Ken chuckled through his earbud. "Who do you think I am?" Jack said. "I'll be fine, you should go to the others."

"Ok, whatever you say." Ken said before he closed the window and ran off. Jack walked to the safe and looked for a place to hide. Once he found a decent spot, he closed the huge door and sat on the floor. He had no idea how long this was going to take.

~

Cry finally reached the control room. It took him a little longer then expected, because the guard was still looking for them. He barged through the door and looked around. He spotted Felix on the floor with his eyes closed. Cry closed the door behind him before he went up to Felix. He kneeled besides him and picked up Felix' upper half while whispering his name. "Felix..?"

Felix' eyes fluttered open and scanned Cry's face. "Why did you come..?" He mumbled just above a whisper. "I wasn't going to leave you here to bleed to death." Cry chuckled while tears filled his eyes at the sight of his wounded friend. "But he can come back.. And shoot you too.." Felix said concerned. "I don't care.." Cry started.

"I love you, Felix."

Felix' eyes widened in shock, but Cry put his lips on Felix' before any sound could leave his mouth.

Both of them had tears streaming down their face.

Aaahw Cute. I hope nobody murders me though xD. I don't think people are happy that I shot Felix in this, Oh well. Anyway, I'm sorry for the delay, I have school and I'm getting sick right now :(

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Four!