Chapter Five

~Third person POV~

Jack sat in the safe for almost 38 hours now.

He had survived the first day without getting found. But now he got really hungry and the oxygen was running low. He sat against the wall and leaned his head against the wall too. He had gotten a few messages from Ken, saying what's going on.

'Hey Jack, I hope you're holding up Ok. I found Cry with Felix in his arms, unconscious. I'm driving them to the hospital now. Good luck.'

'Felix is getting surgery now. They're gonna take the bullet out. Poor Cry, he's bawling his eyes out here :('

'The bullet is out, but he hasn't woken up yet. I'm surprised they could help him so fast. Unfortunatly, I have to leave. But Cry is going to stay with him. How are you?'

Jack didn't reply to any of them. He didn't really have a reason not to, but he just didn't. He sighed and held his stomach. No one had come in here today, and he didn't find a way to escape yesterday. He knew this was bad.

Jack felt like he was going to faint. He sighed once more before his eyelids slowly began to close. He tried to keep them open, but he was to weak. Jack heard his phone ring, signaling him that he got a message, but it was too late. His eyes fully closed and his body became numb while he fell to the ground.

~

Ken held the phone by his ear while he waited.

Finally Cry picked up. "Hey Cry." Ken said. "Hello Ken." "How are you? How's Felix?" "I'm good and Felix has been getting stable over the night." Ken could hear that Cry was smiling, and smiled too. "That's good."

"Have you heard anything from Jack?" Ken sighed before answering. "No. I've sent him a few messages. He has read the first ones, but he hasn't read the last one yet." "How long ago did you send it?" Cry asked. "Two hours ago."

"That's not good." "Yeah, I figured." Ken sighed while he sat down on the couch. "Do you think something bad happened? Maybe he fainted? Maybe the security cameras are back up again? Maybe they've caught him?" "I don't know Cry." They were both silent for a few moments.

Then Cry suddenly screamed. "Ken! Ken! Oh my god! Felix is awake!" "Cry, calm down!" Ken chuckled. "You shouldn't scream into his ears." "Oh, oops." Cry chuckled. "Are you coming too?"

"I'm on my way."

~

Jack slowly opened his eyes, but squinted them shut again quickly.

A flashlight was shinning right into his eyes and voices slowly became clear all around him.

"Sir? Can you hear me? Are you alright?" All of their questions kept coming. Jack just answered with a simple "Yeah." "Are you nauseous? Does your head hurt?" "No, I'm alright." "Can you sit up?" Jack nodded as he slowly sat up.

He saw that he was in an ambulance. The doors from the ambulance were open and it was raining a little outside. There were some police cars and a lot of officers. "Do you know how long you were in there?" Jack shakes his head. "How did you get there?" Jack shrugs. "No clue."

The doctor wrote something down and looked at Jack again. "There are some people who want to talk to you." Jack nodded and slowly got up. He got out of the ambulance with some help and was leaded towards a smal group of people.

"Are you Seán McLoughlin?" A man asked and Jack nodded. "There's someone who wants to talk to you. Stay here, I'll go get him." Jack nodded again and the man walked away.

He looked around him. There were three police cars and an ambulance. There were a few people outside and a few inside, which he could see through the open doors of the bank. It stopped raining and he could see the moon shining above him.

Jack felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and his eyes widened.

4 missed calls from Mark <3

3 missed calls from Ken

1 missed call from Cry

But that was not everything, he got messages too.

Mark <3: Baby? I saw your note, I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything xx

Mark <3: Why are you not answering my text? Are you that sick?

Mark <3: Angel? Where are you? I came by your house, but nobody answered. Even your friends won't get a reaction from you..

Mark <3: Jack? I am really worried about you.

~

Ken: Jack? Is everything alright? Everyone is really worried, especially Mark. Tell us if you need help, Ok?

Ken: Jack, it's been 4 hours and you haven't even read the messages. There's something wrong, isn't there?

~

Cry: Dude, please answer. Everyone here is very worried, please.

Jack was taken aback by all of this. How long was he gone? What time was it? How did he get found? "Fuck.." He mumbled. Jack looked at the messages once more, but then he heard footsteps walking towards him. He put his phone in his pocket quickly and looked up. He stood face to face with a man in a uniform.

"Seán McLoughlin?" The man asked. Jack nodded, just like the first time. The man quickly took Jacks wrist and turned him around. Jack gasped at his actions.

"You're under arrest."

I am not dead! Please stop dancing on what was supposed to be my grave, I'm still here xD I had an exchange with Spain :D But I'm back now, and I can't wait to get back into this!

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Five!