Chapter Fifteen

~Third person POV~

"Why not this Friday?" Jack whined.

"Because that'd be too early. Cry wouldn't have the helicopter and I wouldn't have the weapons and keys. I'm sorry." Ken answered. "Don't be, I understand." Jack chuckled, but sighed soon after. "I just wish I didn't have to do the punishment. I don't want to get shocked, Ken. But I guess I have no choice." Jack leaned back on the couch.

"It can't be that bad, right?" Ken asked while looking over at Jack. "I hope so." Jack answered. "I'll hope that too. But is everything clear? do you know what you have to do?" Jack nodded and Ken spoke again. "You do realize that we're going far away when we get you out, right?" Jack sighed. "I realize, but I need a little bit of time. I don't know if I can leave him forever." Jack paused for a few seconds. "But don't worry, I'll be ready when you open my door."

"Well, now that everything's clear, you have to go to the other prisoners. We don't want them to get suspicious."

~

"Cry, everything's going to be fine.

Felix is strong and I know that he'll get out of this. And with you being here by his side, I know for sure that it's going to be alright." Cry sniffled once more and Mark rubbed his back softly.

Cry pulled back a little to to whipe his tears away. Mark smiled down at him and let go of him slowly. Cry chuckled sadly while he collected himself. "Look at me. I'm supposed to be a leader, but I'm a mess." "You have all rights to be. Your best friend, or from what I've heard; your lover, got shot. That's not the easiest situation." Mark smiled and Cry smiled back.

Cry sat down on a chair while Mark sat down on a chair on the other side of the hospital bed. After a few moments of silence, Mark spoke up. "So it's true. You're the leader and Felix is a part of the group." "What group?" "Jack's group."

Cry sighed, but chuckled afterwards. "There's no point in lying now, is there?" "Not really, I figured it out after Jack's breakdown." Cry looked confused. "What breakdown?" "He had a breakdown yesterday. He doesn't want to be there, he thinks it's his fault that Felix got shot and he's going to get shocked tomorrow because he got into a fight. The poor guy couldn't handle all of that at one moment."

Cry looked down at his hands. "I know one of his feelings. I'm blaming myself constantly. I think it's my fault that Felix is here right now. But nobody could've done anything about that, only the guard who shot him. But my mind won't realize that. And now the doctors are looking if he might've slipped into a coma, which doesn't really help." Cry sighed. "At least you know somewhere in your brain that it isn't your fault." Mark answered. "Yeah." Cry chuckled.

"But what do you know now?" Cry asked. Maybe he could help Ken just a little bit more, if Mark didn't already know about him too. "For short; You, Jack, Felix and I don't know who else are in this group who robs banks. But your last robbery went wrong. Felix got shot and Jack got stuck in the bank, which is why he got caught." "Alright." Cry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Ken could still do something to get Jack out.

"Why did you ask? Is there something else I need to know?" Mark asked suspicious. "No, just curious." Cry answered as a nurse came in. "Gentlemen, the results will be in within a few minutes." "Thank you." Both of the guys said while the nurse walked away again. Cry took his phone out of his pocket and texted Ken quickly.

'Ken,

Mark is here. He knows about Jack, Felix and I. But not about you. Use that wisely and don't act suspicious. You may be the only way to help Jack we have left. We have to get him out of there. Stay safe!'

A doctor came in with a clipboard in his hands. He turned a few pages and looked up with a smile on his face. "Mr. Kjellberg hasn't slipped into a coma. And he will wake up very soon, if the information on here is perfectly right."

Cry jumped up from his chair and ran over to Mark. He hugged his friend thighter than ever.

"Finally some good news."

I'm sorry this took so long! Merry late Christmas!

Edit: I've already started 'Goodnight', but thank you for the votes people!

Maybe check it out when you're done here? ;) And while you're at it, you could maybe also give 'Left Handed' some love? :p

I just love seeing you guys' reactions and theories!