Chapter Nine

~Third person POV~

Jack tried to put his arm through the little hole in the door.

He made it work, but he couldn't reach Mark. The bars in the little window were blocking the way. He sighed and pulled his arm back. "Mark! Talk to me, dammit!" But Mark didn't move a muscle.

He hadn't spoken a word since he got Jack into his cell, which took him about twenty minutes. He said that he needed to think about everything for a little while, but it had been three hours. Jack got frustrated and sat against the door. He had tried everything; begging and pleading, being sad, stern or even mad. But nothing had worked so far.

Jack leaned his head against the door as he recalled the conversation he had two hours ago. He begged for Mark to talk to him. As he was about to give up, a question popped into his head. "Do you still love me?" He asked, which came out as a whisper. He saw Mark tense up and tears started to build in Jack's eyes. He expected the worst as Mark sighed.

"I don't really know yet."

Jack sighed as tears started to build again. He quickly swallowed them down before they could leave his eyes. "Mark? Please talk to me. I can't do this any longer." He whispered. "I'm sorry Jack, I just needed to think." Jack heard from the other side of the door.

"You could've talked to me while you were thinking. Why doesn't it matter now if we talk all of a sudden?" "I couldn't torture you." Jack huffed, but chuckled afterwards. "You have tortured me for the last three hours." "I'm sorry." "It's Ok, I deserve it."

Jack heard Mark chuckle, which made him smile. "Have you made up your mind yet?" He asked carefully. "Not yet, but I will eventually. Don't worry about me." "That's fine, but then I should worry more about me then about you." Jack laughed and Mark followed soon after.

Jack stood up and walked around in his cell. He hadn't had the time to take a good look around, because he was begging for Mark to talk to him ever since he came in. There was a bed, a bathroom-thing and a couch, kind of? It gave him the feeling that he would be there longer then he had ever expected.

Jack looked around the room again, but more carefully this time. He thought about different things while he scanned everything. Some questions popped into his head, and he hummed as he found the answer to them. "What are you thinking about?" Jack heard from the other side of the door. "Just some things." "Like what?"

"Are you going to come in here everyday at least twice for my daily kisses?" Mark chuckled. "I don't know about that. There are camera's everywhere and I don't want to lose this job. I'm not interested or risking it, Jack." Jack pouted.

"Really not? I mean, I don't see any camera's in here and you're my guard, which means you can come in here whenever you want." Jack huffed in the middle of his sentence. "Not interested my ass." Mark snorted at that and Jack laughed with him.

Jack spoke up again when their laughter finally died down. "But seriously though, come over  here." "I'm still not risking it, Jack." Mark answered. "Fine, your loss." Jack huffed as he started to inspect his room again. After a few minutes he was done and he layed down on his bed.

How do I get his attention?

Then an idea popped into his head. "Mark?" He called out. "Yeah?" "Have you ever had sex in a jailbed?" Jack asked innocently. "JACK?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Mark yelled from behind the door. "Yes or no?" Jack asked again, but now his voice was filled with more curiousity. "Uh, no." "Want to try it?" Jack smirked. "JACK!" "Yeah?" "Stop!"

"Am I making someone blush?" Jack asked as his smirk grew. "N-no.." Mark mumbled. Jack laughed as he sat up on his bed. Then he heard another voice outside his door. He couldn't understand what it said, but it was gone after a few seconds. Mark cleared his throath and knocked on the door. "Yes?" "Your dinner is here."

Jack jumped of the bed and walked towards the door. "Now you have to come in here." He chuckled. Mark sighed with a smile on his face as he took the keys to Jack's cell off of his belt. He opened the door and closed it again behind him. He put the tray with Jack's dinner on the small table in front of the couch.

Mark started to walk away again when Jack grabbed his wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" He smirked. "Outside. Now eat before your food gets cold." Mark said while he awkwardly rubbed his neck with his free hand. Jack shrugged while he pulled Mark closer and layed his arms around his neck. "I'm more hungry for something else, or should I say someone else?"

"You're disgusting." Mark chuckled while he grabbed Jack's chin with his thumb and index finger and kissed him.

But now the food gets cold ;( *Is deeply hurt*.

Anyway, we hit 2K! Woop Woop! I'm so proud :3 And ofcourse I love you all! <3

The next chapter may have an important message, dunno yet when or if I will write it in that chapter, though. But nothing to worry about! xx

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Nine!