Chapter Sixteen

~Third person POV~

Mark woke up in the bed in the room he was officially assigned to.

He was confused for a second, but remembered what happened the night before soon enough.

He stayed with Cry and Felix for a couple hours, making sure Cry was Ok. When he finally left, Felix had a 95% chance of waking up somewhere next week. Mark could tell that Cry had been alone with Felix for a long time, and that he was glad that he had another person with him, who was awake.

He arrived at the prison late at night. When he walked past Jack's cell, he saw that Jack was asleep. He decided not to wake the guy up and go to his actual room, where he slept for the first time since he got to this place.

Mark got out of bed and put his uniform on. He walked out of his room and locked the door behind him. He turned around and saw the grey walls of the prison while he began walking towards Jack's cell. He couldn't wait to see his Angel again. Without Jack here, he probably would've gone insane.

Mark smiled to himself while he passed a guard. "Excuse me?" Mark looked up at the guard. "Yes?" "You're the guard from that new guy right? What was his name again? Uhh.. Jack!" Mark nodded with a smile. "That's me. I'm Mark." "I'm Tyler, nice to meet you! I stopped you because I have Jack's breakfast. Here!" Tyler gave Mark a plate from his tray and smiled. "Thanks. I'll keep going now." Mark answered while he took the plate from Tyler's hands. "Me too, I have to feed other people." Tyler chuckled, and Mark chuckled with him.

They said their goodbyes and parted ways. Mark continued walking towards Jack's cell when he heard Tyler whisper something to himself. "Did you say something?" Mark asked while he looked back at Tyler. "No, nothing." Tyler said while he looked back at Mark.

Mark shrugged it off and they both walked away.

~

Mark unlocked the door to Jack's cell and went inside.

He saw Jack jumping up from his bed while he locked the door behind him. Jack snaked his arms around Mark's torso, developing him into a ight hug. Mark hugged back while trying not to knock over Jack's breakfast, which he still had in his hands.

Eventually, Jack pulled back and took the plate out of Mark's hands. He sat on his bed with the plate in his lap while patting the spot next to him. Mark walked towards the bed and sat down next to Jack. "Want some bread?" Mark nodded while Jack handed him a slice of bread from the tray.

They both ate in silence until Jack spoke up. "How was your visit?" "It was good to talk to Cry again, I feel like he hadn't had company for a long while. And Felix had a 95% chance of waking up in the following week when I left, which is great!" Jack nodded with a smile. "That's awesome!"

They finished eating after a few minutes. Jack stood up and placed his plate on the table before turning back to face Mark. "Let's go." Mark looked confused. "Go where?" "Don't you remember?" Mark shook his head in confusion. "It's Friday." "So?" Mark asked even more confused. Jack sighed, clearly not wanting to talk about it. He walked towards Mark and took his hand, helping him off the bed.

"I'll explain while we walk, but we have to go now. I don't want to be late, it may be even worse then."

~

Mark sat on a chair against the wall with his head in his hands.

In front of him was the door where Jack had gone inside. Mark sighed to himself. He had forgotten what Jack was terrified of, which made him feel so stupid. He should've remembered and reassured him that everything was going to be Ok. But Jack had to remind Mark what was going to happen on the way there.

It did explain why Jack was so quiet this morning.

Mark could sense and even feel the pain that Jack was going through at that very moment. Mark sighed again. He couldn't wait to hold his boyfriend close again.

Punishments like these should be forbidden.

Mark felt the seconds, even minutes go by until the door finally opened again. Mark's head snapped up from his hands and looked at the boy in front of him. He seemed smaller then he had ever been. All the muscles in both his arms were tensed up and he clenched his fist, but he didn't do that on purpose. His face showed no emotions, but his eyes were filled with pain and fear.

Mark took his hand and walked towards Jack's cell quickly without saying a word. They arrived after a few minutes and Mark didn't hesitate to open the door. He brought Jack inside and closed the door behind him. Jack started shacking violently and Mark rushed to his side. He embrased Jack's small and shaking body.

"I'm sorry that I forgot, Jack. I should've remembered that you were going to be shocked. I should've reassured you that everything was going to be fine. Maybe you wouldn't have been so scared. Maybe this would be just a little bit better. I'm an asshole. I'm sorry My Love."

Jack's shaking was beginning to calm down and he wrapped his arms around his Mark's torso. "W-why are you doing this? S-stop blaming yourself. You're doing so many good things to be s-sad about something you couldn't control. You break the r-rules over and over again, you are in this place, we are secretly a c-couple and you're allways right by my side. You're doing so many things you shouldn't be doing, only for m-me. Why? There are so many c-consequences if something goes wrong. I don't deserve a-any of this." Jack had started crying by the time he finished.

Mark looked down at his crying Angel. He lifted Jack's chin and kissed his lips quickly.

"I may be a bad cop, but I'm doing it because I love you."

This took a long ass time. I'm sorry! Happy New Year Btw!

And you guys are making my choise between the 2 book-ideas not that much easier xD. But don't worry, I think that I have a solution! But I won't explain it just yet.

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Sixteen!