Chapter Eleven

~Third person POV~

Monday came around rather quickly, and Jack could go to the cafeteria.

Mark walked with Jack through the hall. He stopped Jack when they were in front of the door. "Jack?" "Yeah? What's up?" "Uhh, could you promise me something?" "Ofcourse, tell me what's on your mind." Mark sighed. "Two things. One, please be careful. The people in there will get you in a fight. And two, nobody knows that we're together, right? I don't know what'll happen if they find out. I don't want you to get hurt." Mark said worried.

Jack chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll try not to get in trouble. But ofcourse, I can't promise you that. I don't know these people. And what if I'm the prisoner who flirts with their guard? I mean, I couldn't stand it if I would not be able to even look at you, and now I can just go on with what I'm doing. I just can't kiss you, but that's fine."

Mark huffed with a small smile. "Sassy much?" "You bet." Jack chirped when he gave Mark a quick kiss on his lips. "I'll be strong. And therefore, I need to be sassy, so prepare." They both chuckled.

"Good luck, darling." Mark said. "Thank you, but I'll be strong, just like I said. But only for you though." "You can do it."

Mark opened the door and made a gesture for Jack to walk forward. He walked into the cafeteria and looked around. There were a hundred to hundred fifty prisoners walking around. "I'll be back in an hour or two." Mark whispered to Jack. "Well, what is it? An hour or two hours?" Mark chuckled. "Somewhere inbetween." Jack sighed and started walking forward. "Alrighty then."

Jack looked around the room at all the different people, until he saw one of them looking at him. The guy put a big smile on his face once they had locked gazes. He stood up from his table and walked towards Jack. "Hi!" He chirped. "Uhh, hello." Jack said awkwardly. "You must be the new prisoner. The guy they've locked up the worst." "That's me. I'm Sean, but call me Jack." "Wade." The guy said as he held out his hand for Jack to shake, which Jack gladly took.

"Come sit with me and my friends." Wade proposed while he guided Jack towards a table. They sat down and Jack looked at all the different faces. "Jack, this is Bob, Mandy and Molly. And those two are Nate And Matthew, but they are more busy with each other than with anyone else. Guys, this is Jack." Wade introduced him to everyone. Jack waved to everyone shyly. "Are you the new guy?" Mandy asked and Jack noded in response. "Nice to meet you." Bob said with a smile. As expected, Nate and Matthew didn't bother to get out of their own conversation.

"Who was that guard with you?" Molly asked Jack. "He's my bo- I mean private guard. His name's Mark." "You have a private guard?" Bob asked. "Yeah, because apparently I'm really dangerous." Jack chuckled. "You seemed really attached to him." Mandy stated. "Could be, I haven't seen anyone else in the last 5 days. He came with me from another station, we were pretty much glued together." Then Matthew spoke up for the first time. "You seem more vulnerable when you're around him." Jack looked shocked. "E-excuse me?" He stuttered.

"He analyses people and things really quickly." Wade explained as Jack nodded in understanding. "Well, are you?" Matthew spoke once again. "I don't know, I haven't really tested that or something. But I can't deny that he's freaking cute." Jack said with a small blush on his face. "I knew it! I knew it from the moment you two walked in here!" Molly exclaimed. Wade shushed her and Bob chuckled a little. "Don't worry Jack, your secret's safe with us." Mandy reassured him and the others agreed. Even Nate and Matthew nodded in agreement, both having a smile on their face. "Thank you guys." Jack said.

"Who do we have here?" A female voice said. Jack looked up and saw three girls walking his way. Wade sighed. "Those are the bitches. They pick on every new prisoner. They will get you on trouble." He said and Jack nodded.

Nate moved a little closer to Matthew, who gave the girls a death glare. "Nice to see you again, MatPat." One of the girls chuckled. "Get lost." Matthew growled while he pulled Nate even closer.

Another girl turned towards Jack. "So, who are you, Cutie?" She smirked. "I'm Jack, I'm new here." He answered a little irritated. The girl took Jack chin in one of her hands. Jack growled in annoyance.

"You look pretty good, too good if you ask me. Maybe one of my friends should beat you up a little?"

Noo! *Evil laugh*
That's going to be fun! Oh Boi!

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Eleven!