Chapter Seventeen

~Third person POV~

It was Saturday and Jack and Mark had woken up together yet again.

They had done it so many times by now, that it almost became a habit. They got dressed and Tyler brought Jack's breakfast. Mark and Tyler talked for a little again, and apparently Tyler is the new guy who brings around the food.

Mark and Jack didn't do much after Tyler was gone. They just talked until they heard a knock on the cell door. Mark stiffened, because he was actually supposed to be at the door. But he was inside the cell instead. Jack thought the same thing until a voice spoke up. "Jack? I thought a private guard was supposed to stand in front of the door. You two aren't being nasty in there, are you?" A male voice chirped.

Jack started chuckling when he realised who it was. "No Matthew, don't worry." He yelled back while standing up from the couch, leaving Mark behind in confusion. Jack opened the cell door and smiled at his friend who was standing there. Matthew smiled bright and looked over at Mark, who was also standing now. "You must be Mark, Jack has told us some things about you." Matthew extended his hand for Mark to shake. "Oh really?" Mark chuckled while shaking Matthew's hand, shooting Jack a glare. Jack shrugged and chuckled, before talking to his friend again. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well, Nate is in the electrical chair right now. And then I remembered that you had to go in there yesterday, so I came to check on you. How are you?"

Jack shrugged again. "Better then yesterday. How about you?" "I'm alright. I also went yesterday and I had done it before, so I didn't take it very badly. Anyway, I wanted to ask if you two wanted to come with us to Bob and Wade's cell. Our group is there and we thought you'd like to also be there." "I'd love to." Jack replied and Matthew's smile grew even wider then before. "Great!"

"Uhh, Jack." Mark started while walking towards his boyfriend. When he stood next to him he murmered something. "You know you can't leave your cell except for those two hours a week." Jack looked at Mark with a smug look on his face. "Ken is behind the camera's and you're going with me, what's the big deal?" He whispered, making Mark sigh.

"Alright. Fine, let's go."

~

They went to pick Nate up and arrived at the door just when he walked out.

Nate glanced at the three guys and locked eyes with Matthew, making him smile. "I hate it when they slap me in the face when I don't cooperate." Nate chuckled. "Poor you." Matthew chuckled while he layed his arm around Nate's waist. "Let's go!" Jack chirped while Mark was holding back the urge to take Jack's hand in his.

~

Wade smiled brightly when he saw the group enter throught the cell door.

"Hi guys." He chirped while the others acknowledged the group who just came in. Jack sat down next to Wade with Mark next to him. While everyone was meeting Mark, Jack whispered something to Wade.

"Ok, I gotta ask. How long have Matthew and Nate been dating?" Wade chuckled and whispered back. "Don't scream, but they are not dating." "What?!" Jack whisper yelled. "I know right?" Jack sat back with wide eyes, almost in shock. "How though?" "I don't know." Wade chuckled again before turning back to Bob to continue the game they were playing.

"Alright guys, we were playing Truth or Dare. Whose turn was it?" Bob asked the group and Jack spoke up. "I know it wasn't my turn, but I'd want to go if that's Ok?" Everyone nodded in response and Jack spoke again, fixating his gaze on Matthew.

"Matthew, what do you pick?" He smirked, while Matthew showed a smal hint of surprise. "I'll go with Truth." "Ok. Why the Hell are you two not dating?" Jack asked, hinting to Nate and Matthew. Matthew's expression became even more surprised while he swallowed awkwardly. All eyes were on him, even Nate's.

"I guess we just aren't." "Then why are you so protective over him?" Jack immediatly questioned. "That's a long story." Matthew's eyes wandered all over the place. "Make it short then." Jack pushed, eager for answers.

Matthew eventually sighed, looking at Nate for approval. When Nate nodded, Matthew started talking. "Well, I worked with one of those girls who got us into a fight before I came here. I think that it's her fault and she thinks it's my fault. And she hates me.

She wants me to feel her hate somehow. And now that she knows that hurting my physically doesn't work, she's after Nate. Because he was my best friend ever since I came here. Anyway, her group has beaten Nate up before, which caused him to almost die. And I guess you could say that I'm really protetive over him now."

Everyone was shocked at what Matthew had said. "I-I'm sorry man, I shouldn't have pushed you to tell us something like that." Jack said while he looked down at his hands. "Don't worry. I'm actually glad that you guys know now." Matthew said and smiled.

"But are you sure that you don't have feelings for each other?" Molly asked to break the silence that had formed. "I said that we're not dating, I don't know about feelings." Matthew chuckled while his cheecks tinted red, totally forgetting about Nate sitting next to him.

It was silent for a moment until Nate mumbled something along the lines of "Fuck it", grabbed Matthew's chin in his hand, turned his head to face him and kissed him.

Molly and Mandy squealed of joy while the others started cheering and clapping with smiles on their faces.

There you go!

I'm so happy with this chapter tbh. But I have to go back to learning now, I have a testweek coming up. Wish me luck!

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Seventeen!