Chapter Ten

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW*

~Third person POV~

Jack slowly woke up when the person underneath him moved a little. He hugged the body even tighter then he already was. He enjoyed the warmth.

"Good morning." His raspy voice said. Jack looked up and locked eyes with Mark. "Good morning, mister police officer." Jack chuckled in his morning voice. "How are you?" "I'm good, you?" Jack said while he layed his head back onto Mark's chest. "Good."

"Mark?" Jack yawned. "Yeah?" "You do realise that this is most likely illegal?" "I don't care." Mark huffed while he streched his arms above his head. "Ooh, you're such a bad cop." Jack teased as he pushed himself up with his arms. "Yeah, and you're the most angel-like being on the planet." Mark chuckled. "Touché."

Mark sat up and threw his legs over the edge of the bed. "I have to get dressed now." "Alright." Jack answered with another yawn at the end. Mark got up from the bed and started looking for his uniform while Jack flopped back down on the bed again.

When Mark pulled up his zipper from his pants, Jack mumbled something into his pillow. "Did you say something?" Mark asked while he picked up his shirt from the couch. "Have you made up your mind yet?" Jack asked hesitantly. "What do you mean?" Mark asked while he buttoned up his shirt and tucked it into his pants. A whisper was heard. "Do you still love me?"

Mark turned towards the boy who was still laying in the bed with a smile. "Yes, Jack." He started as he walked towards the bed. "And I don't think that that's going to change anytime soon, my Love." He said while he placed a small kiss on Jack's lips. Jack smiled. "Sure?" "Positive."

Mark stood up and walked towards the door. He unlocked it and turned towards Jack once more. "You should get dressed soon. I don't know what they're going to do to you today." Jack groaned. "Fine."

Mark went outside when Jack was done changing. He stood in his regular spot, just next to the door. He felt time move slowly.

~

"Ken? Can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, Cry" Ken answered the voice that came through his earbud. "Ok, so, where are you now?" "I'm inside. They gave me the uniform and now I'm looking around." "Have you seen Jack yet?" "No, they must have locked him away pretty badly. I'm still searching."

"Ok, I'll hear from you when you find something, right? I gotta go back to Felix." "Ofcourse, talk to you soon."

Ken walked around a few more corners before he found another door, but there was something different. There was a man, a guard, in front of it. And the guard looked oddly familiar. Ken walked closer and the guard looked up. "Ken? What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"Hey Mark, I got a new job here. I'm in the security." "Really? That's amazing!" Mark cheered with a smile.

"So, why are you standing in front of this door? Weren't you an officer in our local station?" "That's my job, Ken" Mark chuckled. "And I've been transferred because I'm a private guard now." "From who?"

"Hi Ken!" A voice chirped from the other side of the door. Jack stood up from the couch and stood in front of the little window. Ken's face drained from color at the realisation.

Mark is Jack's private guard. How ironic.

"Ken? You look like you've seen a ghost." Mark joked while he waved his hand in front of Ken's face. "Huh? What? No, I'm Ok." Ken recollected his thoughts. "Wait, Jack? Why are you here?" Jack got the clue instantly. 'Good acting, Ken' He thought before answering. "That's a long story." 

"Well, I'm glad you're Ok, to say the least." Relief could be seen in Ken's eyes. "Did you get my messages?" "A few, but most likely not all of them. How's Felix?" Jack asked worried. "He has woken up once, but is asleep for more then ten hours again. Cry is with him." "Poor Cry."

Mark interrupted. "Wait? Is there something wrong with Felix?" "He got shot." Ken answered with no emotion on his face. "Wow, what?!" "It's a long story." "Alright, is he Ok though?" "He's stable, for now." Ken turned his head to face the ground while Mark let out sigh.

"I've got to head back to my office now, I'll see you on the security cameras." Ken chuckled. "See you later." Mark said with a small smile. "Bye!" Jack chirped from behind the door and waved his hand through the little window.

Ken turned around and walked away. He turned on his earbud and contacted Cry. "Cry? I've found him." He whispered. "And?"

"This may take longer then expected."

Ok, THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Edit: I have a lot of people helping me already, which is lovely! I'm very grateful for that! But that means I'm closing my search for help here! So thank you if you messaged me or even thought about it, but I'm afraid that I won't need anymore people. I'll finish my question-sessions with the people I'm talking with atm sometime soon, and then I'll get all the information together and see what I'll do from there. Sounds good? Great!

I love my community. <3

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Ten!