Chapter Twelve

~Third person POV~

Jack got picked up from his place by two pairs of hands.

He started to struggle to get out of their grasp, but they were too strong. Jack heard yelling coming from the table he had just left behind. A lot of footsteps could be heard and the hands pushed Jack onto the ground. Jack groaned and stood up slowly. Wade rushed to his side, followed by Bob, Matthew and Nate. The girls stayed at the table, because they could get harmed.

The guys stood in front of two very muscular men. One of the bitches walked towards Jack with a big smirk on her lips. One of the other girls had the same expression on her face, but was turned towards Nate. Matthew shielded Nate and stood in front of him with an angry expression on his face. "What do you want from me?!" Jack yelled at the people in front of him. The other prisoners came to look at what was going on and had formed a circle around them.

"To be honest, I've disgusted you from the moment you walked in here. How you talk, how you look, you seem like such an attention whore." Jack huffed and grinned soon after. "Well, at least I seem like one and am not one, unlike you."

The girl gasped and snapped her fingers, which signaled one of the dudes to punch Jack in the face. Jack stumbled back, but Matthew cought him. "I got you." He said while Wade and Bob started to throw some punches as well. Jack regained his strength pretty quickly and told Matthew to go and help Nate, who seemed in trouble.

Nate was standing in front of the girl who Matthew had growled at earlier. She still had a smirk on her face, which made Nate even more mad. "Just get out of my life!" He yelled at her. "But Sweetheart, that wouldn't be fun." She responded while getting a knife out of her pocket and holding it in front of her. Nate's eyes widened. "How did you get that?" "The security in this main area is so bad, I couldn't let the opportunity slide Honey." She said while holding the knife up a little bit.

At that moment Matthew kicked the knife out of her hand, which slid across the floor seconds later. "Leave him alone!" He yelled while standing in front of Nate. "And what if I don't?" The girl said with a smug look on her face. Rage formed inside Matthew's body and he punched the girl in her face. She fell on the ground while letting out a scream. "Did you just hit me?!" She asked sounding offended. "Sweetie, every reason to punch a guy is a reason to punch a girl," Matthew started while kneeling to her level. "And besides, I've got two reasons. This is also a payback for hurting Nate." He finished and punched her again, knocking her out.

Matthew stood up and turned towards Nate, who smiled at him gratefully. Matthew nodded at him with a smile before they both turned to walk towards the group who was still throwing punches at each other. Before they could do anything else, a yell and a whistle was heard.

Jack got punched in the face one last time, which made his vision blur. "Son of a bitch." He mumbled while he tried to clear his vision. Wade walked up to him and held Jack's arms for support. "Don't fall Jack. Are you alright?" "I'm fine." Jack cringed at the pounding headache that was forming. And the loads of footsteps he heard weren't exactly helping.

"Your nose is bleeding heavily, are you sure that you're Ok?" Wade asked concerned. "Yeah, I'll be alright. What's happening? Why are there so many footsteps?" Jack asked while he held his head in his hands. Wade steadied him while holding onto his arms.

"The guards found out about the fight and the girls and their friends are being take away now." Jack's vision began to clear up and he saw what Wade had described. "They are struggling as all hell." Jack chuckled. "Indeed." Wade agreed while slowly letting go of Jack.

"You fight like a girl!" One of the bitches yelled while being carried away. "Yeah, the baddest bitch you've ever seen!" Jack yelled back while striking a pose. Bob and Wade bursted out in laughter while Matthew checked the wounds Nate's face from the few blows he had taken. "I'm fine Matthew, stop being so overprotective." Nate chuckled while he tried to get Matthew's hands away from his face.

Bob sighed. "Now they just have to decide on the punishment." "Punishment?" Jack asked confused. "Yeah, everyone who gets in a fight gets punished." Wade answered. "I'm sorry, we should've warned you." "Don't worry, you didn't know it was going to develope like this. Whatever they decide on, I can take it." Jack reassured them. "You're so brave, little guy." Wade chuckled while he ruffled Jack's hair. "Hey!" Jack laughed.

"Everyone, back to your cells! Now!" An angry guard yelled.

"I'll see you guys Thursday." Jack waved. "Until Thursday!" The other guys yelled before walking the other way. Jack walked towards the door which he had used to enter the room. He waited there for a few seconds before he heard footsteps running towards him. He turned around and saw Mark.

"Jack! Are you Ok? What happened? Oh God, your nose! I'm so sorry, they wouldn't let me out of the room when they said there was a fight." "Mark, calm down. It's fine, I'm fine." Jack said with a reassuring smile. "Are you sure?" Mark asked worried. "Positive, I just want to go to my cell and clean my nose up." "Sounds like a plan." They both chuckled. They walked through the doors, which closed behind them. And when they did, Mark put his arm around Jack.

To steady him, but also because he wanted to protect his boyfriend from anymore harm.

Damn, this was a long ass chapter, but it was very fun to write. What punishment you ask? *Chuckles evily* Don't worry about that my child.

I am officially one year older now! Woop Woop! My birthday was Saturday the 26th.

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Twelve!