Chapter Thirteen

~Third person POV~

Mark woke up in Jack's bed, again.

I really need to stop doing that.

Mark chuckled to himself. Jack moved a little and sniffled his nose. Mark smiled down at him. "You're so cute." He whispered while he kissed Jack's head.

Jack groaned and stretched his arms. "Good morning sleepyhead." Mark chuckled. "Good morning." Jack yawned and cuddled closer to Mark. "What are we going to do today?" "Well, I have to go to Ken for something important. I'll tell you when I get back, because I have to hurry." Mark answered while he slipped out of Jack's arms.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" Jack yawned again. "Because I didn't want to startle you while you were sleeping." "I don't think this was the last time that we're sharing the same bed, so waking me up earlier once doesn't matter." Jack chuckled lazily. "Alright, alright, I'll think about that next time." Mark also chuckled while he finished dressing himself.

"Ok, I'll be back soon. Love you." Mark gave Jack a quick kiss and walked out the door. He locked the door and started walking towards Ken's office.

~

"Where the Hell is he going?" Ken murmered to himself.

He watched the camera's and saw Mark walking away from Jack's cell. "Is everything alright there?" Cry's voice could be heared through Ken's earbud. "Kinda, Mark just walked away to God knows where." "Don't ." Cry chuckled.

"I'm not panicking, I need to know where he's going. I need to make plans for the escape with Jack, but I can only do that if Mark isn't there. And if he's gone long enough, I may be able to do it."

"When were we doing this again?" "Next week on Friday." "Why not this Friday?" Cry asked sounding a little distracted. "I'll tell you this one more time, that would be in two days. I wouldn't have the guns ready and you wouldn't have the helicopter by then."

"You're right. Shit, I forgot that!" Ken could hear that Cry facepalmed himself. "Forgot what?" "I forgot to locate the helicopter." "Don't worry, you have a few more days. You have to steal him on Friday evening next week, you have a little time left." "You're right. I've just been so busy with Felix and all that stuff." Cry let out a shaky breath.

"Is he alright?" Ken asked concerned. "They're checking him now. They're afraid he might've slipped int-.."

Knock Knock

"Cry, someone is at the door. I'll speak to you soon, stay strong Buddy." "Bye Ken." Cry answered before Ken turned his earbud off.

"Come in!" Ken yelled and the door opened. "Oh, hello Mark." Ken said while he sat up straight. "Hi Ken, I wanted to ask you something." Mark said, closing the door behind him. "Fire away." Ken chuckled.

"Well, I really want to visit Felix soon, and I thought about something. Tomorrow, Thursday, Jack will go to the other prisonors again. He won't be in his cell much that day, which means that nobody would notice that I'm gone. But I'd have to leave really early and be back really late. So, could you maybe be his guard for those few hours?" A grinn grew on Ken's face. "Yes, ofcourse!"

"Is this all Ok with you? Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's absolutely perfect."

~

Mark unlocked the door to Jack's cell when he heard cursing.

"Jack? Are you alright?" He called out. "Just fantastic!" Jack yelled frustrated from the little bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked concerned while he closed the door behind him. Jack came out of the bathroom with tears streaming down his face. "What isn't wrong?!"

Mark's heart broke a little at the sight of Jack. "What happened? Why are you crying?" "This all is so frustrating. I wasn't supposed to end up here. I was supposed to get away, we both wouldn't be here. Felix wouldn't have been shot and everything would've been fine, but it's not!" Jack sighed, but talked again soon enough.

"I don't want to be here! The walls are closing in on me and it's scaring the shit out of me! And on top of that, my nose hurts like shit. And it looks like shit, I look like shit. I also feel like shit, if that wasn't clear already." Jack threw his hands all over the place while he talked. "This is all my fault. I want our relationship to be normal, I want to BE normal. And if this all wasn't enough already, I just got a letter from the people who run this place. They decided on my punishment!" Jack sighed in defeat.

"What is it?" Mark managed to say. "I'm going to be shocked on Friday. Great! A-maz-ing! I Love it!" More tears fell from Jack's face. "I haven't even started the fight, God Damnit!" He sighed again. "I told the guys that I'd handle it, that a punishment wouldn't scare me. But do you want to know the truth? I'm fucking terrified." Jack choked out while he broke down and fell to his knees.

Mark rushed to his side and hugged him thight. He didn't say a word while Jack sobbed into his shoulder. After a few minutes, Jack's sobs died down. "I'm sorry," He sniffled. "I needed to get that out." Mark let go of Jack and took his hands in his.

"No, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this. I just wish I could help you more. But know that you don't have to worry about me, I'm fine. I'm also fine with being here with you, I even chose to do it." Mark said making Jack chuckle a little. "And know that I'll always be here for you when you need me. And even when you don't need me, I'll be here. Because I'm never letting you go." They both smiled at each other.

"Thank you Mark."

Don't mind me dropping some feels here. Poor Jack though.

And what's wrong with Felix? Who knows? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Me! *Chuckles*

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Thirteen!