Chapter Nineteen

~Third person POV~

Wednesday came around rather quickly and Jack and Mark were in the cell's bathroom.

"Are you sure that it hurts less?" Mark asked while he inspected Jack's face. "Yes I'm sure. Does it look broken though?" Mark narrowed his eyes. "I don't think so." "You don't think so?" Jack questioned. "Dude, I don't work in a hospital." Mark laughed before placing a quick kiss on Jack's lips, making him chuckle. "Alright then." Jack huffed before quickly kissing Mark's lips. But it became more than just quick when Mark layed his arms around Jack's waist.

"Do you want more than then just a quick kiss, officer Fischbach?" Jack giggled. Mark only smirked in response before kissing his boyfriend again, but more passionate this time. Jack held Mark's face in his hands while smiling into the kiss.

A knock on the cell door was heard before they could take it any further. Mark sighed and let go of the hem of Jack's shirt that he was holding. "Who's there?" Jack yelled, refusing to let go of Mark's shoulders just yet. "It's Ethan, and I'm here with orders so I'm not going anywhere until you open this door." A voice yelled from behind the door.

"Do you know an Ethan?" Mark whispered. "Yeah, the guy with blue hair from yesterday." Jack sighed while letting go of Mark and walking towards the cell door. Mark followed close behind.

Jack opened the door and saw Ethan leaning against the doorframe. "You know mr. Fischbach, you're supposed to be standing outside. I could report you, because I don't know what's going on behind this door." He said with a small smirk on his lips. Mark swallowed harshly while Jack was thinking of something to say. Ethan saw the panicked expression the two had and started laughing. "Calm down." He chuckled. "I'm just joking. I don't care which relationships you may or may not have." Mark let out a sigh of relief while Jack rubbed his neck awkwardly before speaking up. "Ok, you got us good. Now, why are you here?"

"Well, because you got into a fight yet again, I'm coming to get you for your punishment." He saw Jack's expression change when he said that. "But don't worry, it's not that bad. They'll put you in this little room with no windows and stuff. I just hope that you're not claustrophobic." Jack shook his head. "No, I'm not. At least not that I know about." He chuckled.

"And how long will he be in there?" Mark asked. "Around two hours." Ethan answered while turning towards Mark. "Oh, and they want you outside the door. So that he won't get any chance of escaping." He added. Mark nodded while Jack rolled his eyes at the thought of extra security because people thought he'd escape at any moment. "Let's go."

They walked through the halls after Mark had locked the cell door behind him. Suddenly Ethan spoke up. "Yeah, I got them." He paused and Jack saw that Ethan was talking into an earbud.

The exact same one he and his group always used.

Mark gave Jack a confused look. "He's probably talking to another member of the staff." Jack whispered in response. Mark nodded in understanding before Ethan spoke up again.

"Sure, go ahead. I don't think that will be a problem."

~

Ken entered Jack's cell after carefully.

After seeing that the cell was indeed completely empty, he sighed in relief. He got the gun and a note out of his little bag and put it in the hiding spot that he and Jack had agreed on. After making sure that the stuff wouldn't be seen, he stood up again and stretched his arms above his head. "You and Jack are planning an escape, aren't you?" A voice spoke up from behind the door. Ken tensed up and slowly turned towards the door. He saw a guy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Who are you?" Ken asked. "I'm Matthew. And you are Ken, a part of Jack's group and the guy behind the camera's here." Matthew said, his confidence showing. "And you are planning an escape, am I right?" Ken sighed when he realised that there was no point in lying.

This guy was really smart, almost too smart.

"Yeah, fine. We're planning an escape. But if you tell on us, I'll kill you. Now what do you want?" Matthew chuckled in response. "I won't tell on you. But ofcourse, I'll come with you." Ken's eyes widened in surprise. "What? Why?" He stammered.

"Hear me out, Ok?"

~

Mark tapped his foot on the floor while waiting for Jack.

"Just seven more minutes." He mumbled to himself. He sighed and started playing with his thumbs.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps running towards him. "Mark?" A male voice called. "Yes?" Mark called back while standing up from his chair. The footsteps suddenly stopped and Matthew stood in front of him. "What's up Matthew?" Mark asked. "Ok, I don't know who it was, but there's someone in Jack's cell."  "Really?" Mark answered a little shocked. "Yeah, and I don't have the keys, so I think you should go and check it out." Matthew said while he already started pushing Mark in the direction of Jack's cell.

"Alright, alright. But Jack's punishment will end any minute. Can you wait for him?" Mark asked. "Ofcourse!" Matthew chirped and saw Mark run away. And ofcourse Jack opened the door right after Mark was around the corner, out of sight.

"That wasn't so ba-Matthew? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Mark needed to check on something quickly and asked me if I wanted to wait for you." Matthew answered with a smile. "Uh, thanks." Jack answered while closing the open door behind him and walking closer to Matthew.

But as soon as he was close enough, Matthew grabbed his collar and pulled him even closer. Jack yelped in surprise before Matthew started whispering. "I know your plans, Seán." Jack's eyes widened in shock.

"H-how do you know my real name? I've only told Wade, but he never used it." He stammered. "I know everything about you. Your name, your group, your plan, everything." Matthew told him. "B-but how?" "I was a hacker before I came here. Your group had caught my attention and soon enough I knew everyhting about you. I was surprised to see you here, to say the least."

"But what do you want?" Jack asked. "To get out of this pace, ofcourse. I've talked to Ken already and he adores my skills and understands my reasons. But ofcourse, I'd have to ask you to get me and Nate out, because he is always behind his computer. He couldn't help us, only you can." Matthew finished with a hopefull expression. Jack thought about everything for a moment before nodding. "I'll do anything I can to help you."

Matthew smiled brightly while letting go of Jack. "Sorry for being so rough on you," He chuckled.

"But you just got yourself two new party members."

It's half past one, in the middle of the night, and here I am. Shite.

But this book went in the ranking of Fanfiction from place number 991 to 678 in just five days! That's insane! Thank you al so much!

But I'm going to sleep now, peace out!

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Nineteen!