Chapter Seven

~Third person POV~

Jack sat awkwardly on a chair.

He looked at his hands while Mark was going through the papers in front of him. He mumbled things to himself while scanning the pages, which Jack couldn't understand clearly. Jack shifted in his chair, waiting for his boyfriend to finish.

Mark closed the binder and leaned back in his chair for a moment. Jack gathered all of his courage and looked up. Mark leaned forward again and stared at Jack, making Jack a little uncomfortable. "What the hell?" Mark asked.

"How? Why? When? I don't.. Urgh.." Mark said more to himself then to Jack. He stood up from his chair and walked around his desk, then sat on it in front of Jack. "Who are you?" "Why do you ask?" Jack asked nervously. "Because I feel like I don't know my own boyfriend anymore." Mark stated while he narrowed his eyes.

"I'm still myself. But maybe I'm a little bit of a criminal with it." "A little bit?! These papers tell me otherwise." "Those papers?" Jack asked confused.

They were burned?

"Yeah, they say that you've been arrested before. That you've escaped and took your papers. That's why we didn't have all your information, or why I didn't know about this." Mark frowned and looked at his feet. Jack sighed. "I'm sorry." "No, you're not. If you were, you would've stopped being a criminal a long time ago." Jack sighed again in defeat.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mark asked while he looked up. "Look, I wanted to, but you're not going to tell an officer that you're a criminal. That's just asking for trouble." "I trusted you." "There's no right to blame yourself. You should blame me. But know one thing; This was really hard for me too. I just wanted to be with you like in any other relationship, but my stupid activities wouldn't allow me."

"You could've stopped if it was so hard on you" Mark said a little sarcastic. "I.. can't.." Jack mumbled. "Why not?!" "I Just can't Ok?!" Mark sighed. It was silent for a few moments.

"Don't you realise how worried I was when you were gone? I haven't had an hour of sleep last night." "I'm sorry. But it's not like I could contact anybody anyway. I mean, if I did, they would get in trouble too." "And you couldn't contact me because.." Mark said a little irritated. "You would find me inside a gaint safe. Yeah, ofcourse! That sounds like a plan!" Jack raised his voice while he stood up from his chair.

Mark sighed again. "You know that what you've done is wrong, why do you keep defending yourself? You'll end up in jail no matter what." Jack sighed too and leaned on the desk, next to Mark. "I know, but I want to make sure that you don't blame yourself for something that is my responsibility. You didn't know about anything and you couldn't do anything about it either, this is all my fault. So, please Mark, don't blame yourself."

"Fine, I won't then." He chuckled. "You still have a caring side." "Ofcourse I do, especially for you." Jack mumbled while he carefully layed his head onto Mark's shoulder. It was silent again.

"Are you still mad?" Jack whispered after a few minutes. "Yes, but it won't change the fact that I'm going to miss you." "I'll miss you too." They both smiled and it was silent once again.

A knock on the door was heard.

Jack quickly sat down in the chair again as Mark yelled: "Come in!"

Another cop came in and told them that Jack needed to be transfered. He would be locked away because he had done so many things.

"You will be locked in an outer corner of the building. You are not allowed to see anybody, only the guards. Speaking of that, you have a private guard. He will stay by the door all day and all night, understood?" Jack nodded his head.

"And where is this prison exactly?" Mark asked. "Like 70 miles out of the city."

Jack's heart sank.

That's way to far away from his friends, and Mark.

Jack sat back in his chair with his head down. Even Mark could sense that he was upset and he wanted to comfort him so bad, but he couldn't.

Not now.

"Another thing, you can only leave your cell twice a week. One hour on Monday and one hour on Thursday. You can make one phone call every week, but your guard will listen to everything you say. Also, you can't see other people in the prison."

"What? Why?!" Jack yelled angrily.

"These are the rules for someone like you, you're dangerous."

"I'm not dangerous, look at me! I can be in a normal cell!"

"No, you'd escape immediatly. We know that by now."

"But.." Jack started, but he got cut off by Mark. "Calm down Ja- I mean Mr. McLoughlin. There's no need to yell."

Jack sat back in his chair again. Tears wanted to leave his eyes, but Jack couldn't and wouldn't let them flow. Then he heard the cop, which he still didn't know the name from, gasp a little.

"You just calmed him with one sentence! It's like you two know each other for a long time already, like you know how to handle him!" Jack let his head hang down.

Why was the cop telling Mark this?

"To be honest, we were still searching for a private guard. But what I just saw was great! Officer Fischbach, would you be interested in being Mr. McLoughlin's private guard?

Because you'd be perfect."

We can only hope he agrees ;D

Anyways, Happy Halloween!! Did you guys see Anti? I love it so much! I.. just.. can't..

Alsoo.. End of Chapter Seven!