Chapter 2

Harry walked down the hallway and into his potions class. He said hello to Professor Slughorn and took a seat near the back. As Harry sat down he noticed that Draco wasn't there. Harry started panicking. Had he killed Draco Malfoy? Harry shot his hand up. Slughorn nodded to him and asked, "Harry, what's wrong?" Harry gulped down his fear and quickly blurted out, "Um... can I go to the toilet sir?" Slughorn nodded and Harry rushed out of the classroom. The only place Harry could think that Draco could be was the infirmary. He turned the corner and saw the infirmary. Harry walked through the rows of beds until he got to the end. In the end bed was Draco who was bandaged up and asleep. Harry sat down on the chair next to the bed and took Draco's hand. Harry was squeezing Draco's hand so tightly that he didn't feel Draco squeezing his hand back. Harry took a deep breath and then whispered, "Draco I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise. I didn't know what sectumsempra did. It is killing me right now to see you like this. Please, if you ever wake up forgive me and know that I still truly love you. Sorry." Harry finished speaking and then stood up. He lent over Draco and moved his tousled shiny hair back into his signature Draco fringe. Then Harry lent down and kissed Draco on the flawless pale skin of his cheek. He then straightened up and walked down the corridor. Harry didn't notice the tears streaming down his cheeks until he was alone in the Gryffindor common room.