Chapter Twenty-Eight

Almost immediately, Draco wrapped himself around the smaller; taking in the fact that he actually had his boy back in his arms. The brunette had laced his arms around Draco's waist, holding on as tightly as he could physically manage. Draco tried to whisper something to Harry, only to be cut off by the boy bursting into tears. These weren't just regular, upset tears. No, Draco could tell they were coming from deep within Harry's chest. All of his emotions finally coming to the surface, coming out in the only way he knew. "Babe, ssh. It's okay. I've got you now. Let's just sit down and you can let it all out," Draco whispered, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. Harry nodded softly, sniffling as he let Draco sink into the armchair; pulling him onto his lap. Once they were sat, Harry continued to sob into Draco's chest, a darker patch forming on the scarlet robe lining. The blonde only continued comforting his boyfriend, not even thinking about the fact that he was soaking his uniform.

It had been around twenty minutes, at least long enough for everyone else to leave the room, before Harry lifted his face from his boyfriend's chest. "I'm really sorry Dray. You've missed the start of your class," Harry whispered, glancing down at the blonde's robes. "Oh, I'm sorry for ruining your robes baby." Draco only shook his head, giggling slightly as he took Harry's face in his hands. "Don't be silly love, I couldn't care less. All I care about is you and making sure that you're okay." There was a moment of silence after that sentence, both just taking in the image of the boy in front of them. "Are you okay love?" Draco whispered, almost scared for the brunette's response. Harry only shook his head lightly, not wanting o look his boyfriend in the eye. "No, I really haven't been. Ever since our fight it's been hell. I wanted to be with you every single d but I thought you hated me. It's the worst I've ever been," the brunette admitted, almost bursting into tears again at the expression on Draco's face. "Please tell me you've at least been eating, taking your meds?" Harry only shook his head again, remembering the last time he took his antidepressants; the day before his and Draco's fight. Instantly Draco pulled Harry up beside him, abandoning his rob and bag on the chair. The brunette seemed confused, blushing for the first time in a while as Draco took his hand. "We're going to the hospital wing to have Madam Pomfrey check over you. Then I'm getting the house elves to make you a meal and we're going to sit here and eat together. Is that okay?" Draco asked, his tone slightly demanding. Despite his apprehension, Harry nodded; only wanting to see his boyfriend happy.

"Okay dear, that's everything. Almost everything looks okay, just make sure he eats a good meal soon. If there are any complications, don't hesitate to come back anytime," Madam Pomfrey finished, smiling towards the two boys. Draco thanked the nurse as she began to tend to her other patients, leaving the boys to themselves. "Thank you Dray," Harry whispered, swinging his legs slightly as he sat on the edge of the bed. Draco only shook his head once again, entwining their fingers. "Don't be silly love. I love you and just want to make sure that you're healthy. Plus, this is where it all started, right?" Harry cocked his head to the right slightly, not thinking that Draco knew about the time he visited him in the hospital wing. "I knew you came. I tried to squeeze your hand back to let you know that I was listening but I don't think you noticed. Madam Pomfrey let me know as well. I think her exact words were, seems like Mr Potter cares a  lot about you," Draco let slip, blushing faintly. Harry giggled softly, not even slightly embarrassed at the fact that Draco had heard him confess his love that long ago. He couldn't quite come to terms with the fact that he was currently sat opposite his boyfriend, having such a loving and normal conversation. "Dray, can I kiss you?" He whispered, blushing more than his boyfriend. Draco only smiled, pulling Harry closer to him so that they could feel each other's breath on their faces. "I thought you'd never ask love," he whispered, connecting their lips for the first time in nearly a month. The feeling was even better than either of them could have imagined, both of the teens finally feeling like they had everything they needed back in their lives. It was a short while before they separated, smiles on both of their faces. "I love you so much baby," Harry whispered, pushing the blonde's hair out of his face. Draco only chuckled softly. "I love yu too, scarhead."