Chapter Eight

"So you used a curse from the book on Draco?" Hermione asked Harry. Harry nodded slowly. "And you were in the hospital for two days?" Ron asked Draco wearily. "Um....yeah," replied Draco. "Then you felt really guilty and tried to kill yourself?" Hermione asked Harry quietly. "Y...ye...yeah," he replied. "So now you two are dating?" Fred and George asked in unison. Both Harry and Draco nodded. "Harry you know how I feel about this prick! He's a slimy little git who insults my girlfriend and tries to kill people yet you still choose to date him! I can't believe you Harry Potter! I mean I don't give a shit that you're gay but him! He's one of Voldermort's most loyal servants!" Ron yelled at Harry. Once he was was finished Draco got up and ran up the stairs. "Rom you didn't need to be so harsh," Hermione muttered. Harry was fuming. "You know what Rom I thought you were my best friend! But to be honest go fuck yourself! Draco is my boyfriend and if you don't like that then fuck off! I don't have a problem with Fred, George or Hermione but I'm never speaking to you again! I hate you so just fuck off and stay away from me!" Harry yelled running after Draco. Once he was gone the room was silent. Everyone had witnessed the fight. They were all staring at Ron. "Just mind your own fucking business!" Ron yelled slamming his fists on the table. "Ron you got a bit out of hand there," Fred said quietly. "I agree. I mean I know you hate Draco but Harry's your best friend. Are you really prepared to give it all up just because he's dating someone you don't like?" Hermione whispered taking a hold of Ron's hand. "I know what you mean but Draco tried to kill Katie. And Harry! I don't fucking know what to do!" He yelled as he stormed towards the Gryffindor common room. Fred, George and Hermione didn't bother following him. They knew nothing would work. When he was ready Ron would come back in. They hoped.