Chapter Eleven

Harry snuggled further into Draco's chest. They were laying in bed after the events of that night. Harry was moving his fingers in circles on Draco's chest and Draco was running his fingers through Harry's hair. "What time is it babe?" Harry asked quietly. Draco smiled and checked the clock next to his bed. "1:45. Let's get some sleep," Draco replied softly. Harry nodded and closed his eyes. Almost instantly he was asleep dreaming of the whole night.

*The next day*
"Where the fuck is Harry?" Ron screamed at Hermione. For the whole morning he had been searching for Harry. After his rage at him, Ron had just sat in the common room all night. He was so pissed that he had let his anger get the better of him. Now he just had to apologise to Harry. "Babe, babe. Calm down. Let's get Pansy to take us to the Slytherin common room. They might be in there," Hermione replied calmly. She leant up and pecked Ron's lips. He nodded and gave Hermione a soft hug. "Pansy," Hermione yelled. The Slytherin girl was stood at the other end of the hallway talking to her boyfriend, Cedric. Yes everyone else was surprised too. One of the most vicious Slytherin's dating a Hufflepuff. "Hey Hermione. What's up?" Pansy asked walking over. In the past couple months her and Hermione had become really good friends. "Can you get us into the Slytherin common room?" Hermione asked sweetly. Pansy grinned and replied, "You looking for the two lovebirds?" Hermione nodded. "Yeah sure I can get you in," Pansy said leading Ron and Hermione down the hallway. "When you said you were friends with Pansy Parkinson I thought you were joking Hermione," Ron whispered into her ear. Hermione let out a small giggle. "Just because I'm a Slytherin doesn't mean I bitch Ron," Pansy called out, turning around. "From what it looked like yesterday you're more of a bitch than I am," she said cheekily. Hermione giggled slightly but Ron just scowled.