Chapter 4

*Trigger warning - Suicide*

Slowly, Harry walked along the bridge. He ran his hand along the rail as he walked. He didn't flinch when pieces of wood stabbed into his hand. Harry didn't care anymore. Why did he do this? Why couldn't he have worked it out with Draco? The only reason Harry was alive at the moment was because of Draco. Now that was gone and Harry couldn't take it. He stopped halfway across the bridge and stared at the world. Then he looked down at the water beneath him. It was a murky grey and definitely cold. Harry thought about it for a minute. Fuck it. He didn't care anymore. There was no reason to. Slowly. Very Slowly, Harry hoisted himself up. He placed one foot on the rickety rail. Quickly, he placed the other foot next to it. He grabbed the posts next to him for support. He looked at the setting sun in front of him and a tear trickled down his face. Harry took a deep breath in and then whispered, "I need to do this. I'm sorry Ron. I'm sorry Hermione. I'm sorry mum. I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry Draco. I love you all."Harry let go and went to jump but then he felt a firm grip on his ankle. He turned around to see Draco stood below in blue striped school boy pyjamas and a tear-stained face. The expression on Draco's face made Harry crumple. He jumped down and started crying. Draco pulled Harry into a tight hug and cried into his shoulder. They pulled away and Draco asked Harry, "Hey, why did you try and kill yourself?" Harry sniffed and replied, "I thought that I'd killed you. I thought that you would never love me as much as I loved you." Draco let out a sigh, "Harry, I will always love you no matter what. Please, promise me that you will never try this again." Harry nodded. Then Draco grabbed Harry face and kissed him. As Harry realised what was going on he started kissing Draco back. They kissed and then Draco moved away slightly and whispered, "I love you so fucking much Harry James Potter."

Authors Note:

Hi, guys thanks for reading this. I hope you are enjoying this so far. I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. Let's try and get this to 100 reads before my birthday (which is today). Bye guys see you soon.

Amber xxx

[Afterwards...] {Draco X Harry FF}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें