Chapter Fifteen

"Dray, as it's a Hogsmeade weekend I have an idea. Do you wanna buy engagement rings?" Harry asked Draco. Both of them were in the shower. "What like in the muggle world?" Draco asked softly. He then proceeded to continue sucking on Harry's neck. He was determined to leave a mark. Harry was his and people needed to know. Harry nodded while letting out a soft groan. "I would love to," Draco whispered in the younger boys ear.
*Time skip to Hogsmeade*
"I like these ones," Draco told Harry. They were in Hogsmeade looking for rings. Harry nodded in agreement. "Ah, good choice gentlemen. You can get these ones engraved," the shopkeeper told the boys. They both grinned and nodded their heads. "I love you, babe," Draco muttered as he kissed Harry softly. Harry smiled and rested his head on Draco's sheet while still gripping his hand. The shopkeeper handed over a piece of paper for both of them to write the engravings. In Harry's writing, he wrote 'I love you Draco.' In Draco's writing, he wrote 'I love you, Harry'. They handed the paper open and the shopkeeper said to come back in thirty minutes. Harry nodded and led Draco out of the shop. "Let's go to the three broomsticks," he exclaimed. Draco agreed and they walked hand in hand. They found a booth in the corner and ordered two butter beers. "I love you so much scarhead. I couldn't imagine my life without you," Draco whispered. He cupped Harry's face and kissed his supple lips. "Ditto ferret," Harry muttered in reply.