Chapter Eighteen

*Time skip to the night before Harry and Draco leave for Malfoy Manner*

Harry was just finishing packing his trunk for the holidays. He was shitting himself about meeting Draco's parents. They'd never really met properly before. "Are you nervous mate?" Ron asked. He was sat cross-legged on his bed. Mrs Weasley said she wanted the kids to stay at Hogwarts this summer but Ron didn't mind. Hermione was staying as well. "Don't worry Potter. Narcissa and Lucius aren't that bad," Blaise told the raven-haired Gryffindor. Zabini and Finnigan were lounging on Seamus's bed. Recently their relationship had come out. They admitted that they'd been dating for like six months now. "Yeah maybe not for you Zabini but think. One I'm the fucking chosen one. Two Draco is gay and from what I've heard they've only just accepted muggle-borns. And three were getting married. You see why I'm worried," Harry replied. Blaise' face dropped and he nodded his head slowly. "Anyway gents. Time for bed. You've gotta be gone early tomorrow Harry. Night everyone," Seamus said, pulling Blaise in next to him. Harry nodded and climbed into bed. "Hey you two lovebirds. No fucking tonight please. Me and Harry are lonely," Ron said while chuckling. Finnigan and Zabini scowled at Weasley and Potter. "Right I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow morning," Harry said. He closed his eyes and instantly fell asleep dreaming about Draco.