Prologue

Liam doesn't know when to stop. He's always hooking up with randoms and doing drugs with people he thinks are his friends. He's never been in a committed relationship and he doesn't care to be. Girls have fallen for him, but he just laughs in their faces and tells them they have no chance. Liam is on the wrong path, but he seems to like it. He gets a new tattoo every week and his arms are covered in them. He's got lots of piercings are well, and people fear him because of his looks.

The rush he gets from all the partying hasn't seized, and his parents don't know what to do. His father always goes on about how he's an adult and needs to get his shit together, but his mother says he needs therapy because she doesn't want him to continue down the path he's taking. 

Liam doesn't care for his parents opinions, so he continues his shenanigans. He claims that since he's an adult he can do whatever the fuck he wants. With the amount of wrong he's done, he feels no need to be right. He's surprisingly only had one run in with the law, but got off with a slap on the wrist even though he was insubordinate. 

All the girls he's hooked up with talk about how the sex is great and they'd do anything to get with him again. But Liam isn't the type to let a girl stay with him for more than one night, unless he's high enough not to notice. Any girl who's been with him more than once has bragging rights.

Will Liam ever clean up his act, or will he continue with his downward spiral? He seems to think he's invincible to trouble, even though he survives off of it. He also thinks that him and his reckless crew can get away with anything, maybe one day they'll learn.