Chapter 1

Liam's POV-

"Dude, there's this sick ass party tonight at Josh's place, we should go." Zayn said, passing me a blunt. "Hell yeah dude, I haven't seen Josh in awhile." I replied, taking a hit. God it felt good to get high. Weed always made me feel good, especially since me and Zayn always buy the best shit. Me and Zayn share an apartment since both of us decided not to go to college since we didn't feel the need to spend four more years getting a shitty education that wouldn't do anything to help us. We've been friends since I can remember, and he's the first person I smoked with. 

"Alright, we should hit up Niall and the others so they can come with us." "Sounds ace, I'll text him." I texted Niall and he answered back like ten minutes later saying he'd meet us after he got this girl he was hooking up with home. "Niall got it in, he said he'll be here after he calls a cab for her." "Alright man, sounds cool." 

When Niall finally did show up, we left to head to Josh's. The sun was barely up, and the night was calling my name. "Hey, do you think Gage is gonna be there so I can get a gram or two of coke?" "When is he not at ragers like this? If not, Andy should be." I need a fix tonight, and a coke rush is definitely what I want. I also want a hot girl to fuck tonight. And since I always get my way, that won't be hard.

We got there and I found Gage to get my money's worth. "Hey dude, how many grams can I get with a 50?" I asked, pulling out the wad of cash from my wallet. "Two grams." "Fuck yeah dude, sounds awesome." We made our exchange and I went up to the bathroom to do a line.

When I was done snorting the white powder, I opened the bathroom door and someone pushed me back in. I came face to face with a hot blonde. "You wanna have fun?" She purred, pulling her shirt off. "That's what I'm here to do." I growled, grabbing her and ripping the rest of her clothes off. She undressed me as I felt the cocaine take full effect. 

Coke makes my adrenaline rush and my best hookups happen when I snort a line or two. I thrusted into her forcefully and she screamed out. It didn't take me long to get her to climax, I've mastered the art of finding a girls sensitive spot in no time. 

When I was done, I left he panting on the bathroom floor, begging for more. I wasn't worried about her, it was time to find a few other girls to do it with and make sure this party was something the people around me won't forget, because everyone knows that I won't remember half the shit that happened, like always.