Chapter 5

Liam's POV-

After a week of no partying, I started to get suspicious of what the guys were trying to do. I haven't had a fix six the night Harry and Lou came over and I need something to sedate the burning inside of me. I haven't eaten poperly in days and I haven't slept for more than three hours. I'm on edge and I can't focus at work. "Zayn, I need to go see Dan, I need a gram." "Liam, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.." "Look, I know you and Niall are trying to get me to stop, but I can't. I'm not mad at you guys. I know you're worried about me, but I really need it. Please Zayn, take me to Dan's." "I can't believe I'm doing this."

The ride to Dan's was quiet, and I could tell Zayn was upset. Him and Niall probably had this all planned out, but it wasn't working. I could do without the weed, but the coke was a necesarry part of my life. When the car stopped and Zayn opened his door, I was pulled out of my thoughts. We weren't at Dan's, we were at my parents house.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" "They need to know, you can't hide this from them forever." I wasn't ready though, I couldn't disappoint my parents. They know about the parties and the fact that I didn't go to college, but they didn't know about my growing drug problem. "I'm not ready to disappoint them like that." "They deserve to know Liam." "Okay."

I walked up to the door, hesitating at the door. I rang the doorbell and my mom answered, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Oh Liam, honey, we've missed you so much!" She said, pulling me into a hug. "Mom, I- I have something to tell you and dad. You guys aren't gonna like it.." I said as she opened the door even further, letting me and Zayn know it was okay to come in. Timeto face the music..