Chapter 3

Niall's POV-

I woke up in Zayn and Liam's apartment. Last night was nuts, so many hot girls were there. I smoked a blunt before the party, but that was it. I'm honestly a bit worried about Liam, his drug problem seems to be getting worse every day. I was used to seeing him smoke a blunt or two, but now he's snorting cocaine and injecting himself with heroine. I think I need to talk to his parents, but at the same time that's not my place, friends aren't supposed to rat on each other.

"Hey Zayn, what's the plan for today?" I asked, nodding towards his as I looked through their fridge. "Well, Liam and I have to go to work, but you can chill here till we get back. I don't know if we're going out tonight, I'm not really feelin it." "Sounds like a plan bro, talk to him while you're at work." "Alright dude." 

Liam's POV-

I woke up fifteen minutes before work started. I wasn't worried about being late, Dan didn't care as long as I showed up. Me and Zayn had two guys that had appointments, I think their names are Harry and Louis. I pulled on a white t shirt and jeans, finding my vans and walking into the kitchen to get food. "Hurry up bro, we actually have people with appointments today." "Chill out Malik, we'll get there when we get there."

When we got to work there were two guys already sat down looking through the tattoo books. I saw they were already covered in tattoos, they look like guys I'd chill with. "Hey guys, what do you have in mind for a tattoo?" I asked, and they raised their heads up. "Well, we already have some drawings here." The curly headed one said, handing me some papers. There was a sketch with a ship and a compass and another one with a birdcage and some birds flying away.

"These are dope, who wants what?" "The birdcage and the ship for him and the birds and the compass for me." The one with the facial hair said. "So you two are best friends, huh?" "We're partners." "Oh, that's awesome. These tattoos must be pretty sentimental then, yeah?" "Yeah, not everyone approves of us being together."

Me and Zayn got done with their tattoos, and since I was right that they were the kinda guys that like to party, we exchanged numbers so that I could call them if we found somewhere to go tonight, or ever.

After our shift was over and we got home, I asked the guys what they wanted to do. "I'm not really feeling the party vibe tonight, so how about we just chill and play video games tonight?" Niall suggested, and Zayn nodded in agreement. "That sounds cool to me, let's order a pizza then."

We spent the rest of our night just chillin and talking about random shit like what's the best sex we've had and how girls are naive to fall for us. I texted Harry and Louis to tell them we didn't plan on going out, which was cool with them.